Im Fully Spewing !

rish

Leight had her last (4 the year) needle on Friday,while kreepy was being desexed.

Leight was brought home,and i had a migrain,i dropped 1 disprin and !!woff!! she ate it ,straight back to the vet,belly pumped out and watched 4 the day.

They can be so fast !

BTW_thank all for hints on tolit training,she just *got it* 1night and hasnt had a accedent yet :cheer:

Also BTW,i seem to get picked up on how i raise my dogs,i have been raising them since i was 15,i am now 46,and not so healthy,with a active 10 y old boy, come here for advice and i have taken it,u have helped,but maybe some of the help could have been said with a smile/hug ? I stopped slapping,and it helped,but i will never keep a solid dog when she showes aggression that i cant control/scares even me. I was not mean,we made sure she went to a great home,we dont all have to agree,but i do also think i could have called somebody but the vet before it got to bad,but as yet,i wasnt here getting help.

I say all this with kindness. and thank u all again,im staying here as i get great advice,thoug mine seems to be out-grown :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a migrain,i dropped 1 disprin and !!woff!! she ate it ,straight back to the vet,belly pumped out and watched 4 the day.

why would the vet would pump her belly over 1 aspirin :cheer: it is actually safe to give to dogs.

it was a 300mg,+ when daniel was small i *thought* he popped a panadol,he didnt,but had to have bloods to make sure,it shuts down there kidneys /liver

I never knew it was safe/they took them ? i just re-acted as i did when dan did it

i had a migrain,i dropped 1 disprin and !!woff!! she ate it ,straight back to the vet,belly pumped out and watched 4 the day.

why would the vet would pump her belly over 1 aspirin :cheer: it is actually safe to give to dogs.

I've read all of your posts and have come to the conclusion that you really need to find a new vet.

Also be aware that vets are not experts in animal behaviour so just take what they say with a grain of salt and if you need behavioural advice seek professional help in that department.

Pleased your dog is okay, after having her stomach pumped due to taking one non toxic aspririn :cheer:

Also BTW,i seem to get picked up on how i raise my dogs,i have been raising them since i was 15,i am now 46,and not so healthy,with a active 10 y old boy, come here for advice and i have taken it,u have helped,but maybe some of the help could have been said with a smile/hug ?

Rish, people aren't picking on you exactly but this is a public forum with lots of different opinions so you have to expect that people will tell you exactly what they think.

It's not like having a chat with a friend who will avoid saying something that may hurt your feelings.. like it or not, you will find that most people here will tell it like it is. This is not necessarily a bad thing though and it means that you will get some pretty raw and honest advice :mad

I hope your pup is ok and I agree with the others - you definetly need a new vet asap!

OK,her name is LEIGH-i must learn to spell that.

Im takes all your advice,im finding A New VET !

Thank u all for ur feed-back and smilies/ect :rolleyes:

Now Qn,how do i get my dogs on the bottom on the page ? iv re-sixed all pics,but still thy say thy a t big f the side pic ?

yup

$32 cause she had just had a needle-so they did it CHEAPER.........................grrrrrrrrrrrrr

+ i was putting her in puppy school with them ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Panadol is NOT safe for dogs, aspirin is Ok but under vet's advice only.

Did the vet really pump her stomach after one aspirin?

and that my friend is TRUE !

(im Trish really-i coudnt get it in :rolleyes:

Also BTW,i seem to get picked up on how i raise my dogs,i have been raising them since i was 15,i am now 46,and not so healthy,with a active 10 y old boy, come here for advice and i have taken it,u have helped,but maybe some of the help could have been said with a smile/hug ?

Rish, people aren't picking on you exactly but this is a public forum with lots of different opinions so you have to expect that people will tell you exactly what they think.

It's not like having a chat with a friend who will avoid saying something that may hurt your feelings.. like it or not, you will find that most people here will tell it like it is. This is not necessarily a bad thing though and it means that you will get some pretty raw and honest advice :laugh:

I hope your pup is ok and I agree with the others - you definetly need a new vet asap!

I told u all that Kreppy got desexed the day Leigh got her needle,WELLLLLLLLLLLLL Kreepy had a sore foot,has had it over 1 mth,they said they might have to cut it open,i coudnt afford that,as it turned out she has dermitize on her feet.they were *red raw* coudnt we tell ?? (it was cheaked when she had her needle 1 mth proir-so 1 mth before they had looked as well)

Well no,they were black to us (Min her sister has DER as well)

SO today im rubbing cream on her feet,and i managed to get RIGHT UP in the pad/under the nails,and PULLED A BURR OUT,im ringing the vet right now

PAST VET !

Guest Pandii

RISH I am sorry to hear Kreepy has a sore foot, and I know you are upset and angry

but can you please use spaces and punctuation and no txt talk, your posts give me a headache trying to read them

IF I'm interpreting correctly, it seems to me that the issue is something that the vet shouldn't necessarily have had to sort out. Surely finding foreign objects in a dogs' paw is 95% the duty of the owner who has many hours to investigate such things, not a vet who only gets a brief consultation time??? :)

My translation is:

Kreepy had a sore foot, the vet told you it was dermatitis and asked why couldn't you see that it is red and raw, and this annoyed you because it looks black to you.

Vet wanted to cut the foot open but you said no because you couldn't afford it, and you later found a burr stuck under one nail, and assume that this is in fact cause of sore foot and are now going to tell off the vet.

Am I understanding?

Why on earth would the vet want to cut the foot open even if it is dermatitis? That doesn't sound right to me!

Why on earth would the vet want to cut the foot open even if it is dermatitis? That doesn't sound right to me!

I am starting to think this vet is fictional. Seems the same vet pumped the dogs stomach after he ate one aspirin tablet yesterday :)

Rish, rather than giving us a detailed description of how you are feeling in the topic title, perhaps you could be a little more specific and refer to the subject of the post/question/rant etc???

Edited by gareth