Im Fully Spewing !

rish

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The vets could have seen to her foot while she was already under anaesthetic. They could have looked at it and thought that a foreign body was very likely and therefore wanted to make an incision to try to flush it out. You declined to have them go in to look for it. Therefore the vets are not at fault for not finding the burr.

i *declined* to have her foot cut open .

She was there to be DESEXED and to have her FOOT SEEN TO.

If there had of been another reason for the limp,then i would have waited til next pension day and gotton it seen to.

I was showing that again my vet had stuffed up,poasted the addy and number because somebody said they thought the vet wasnt real.
Then what exactly is the point of you posts and what can we help you with ?

How has your vet stuffed up? You declined their request to investigate further. The burr could likely have been further up and they wanted to go in to find it! You declined!

As for the aspirin - the vet was right to make your dog throw up the tablet.

OK.

on that day i could afford Leight and kreepys needles and Kreepy being Desexed.

If they had to cut (operate) her foot,then NO i coudnt have afforded that,and i did ask if they could bill me ,they said no so i had to wait.

I try to do the best for my dog's,and u all jump over me !

Its was this board that said she could have disprin,and SORRY i dont post as flash as all u do

May i be forgiven now ?

,they said they might have to cut it open,i coudnt afford that,
That is why we 1st asked the vet to look,and how they didnt see it under sedation is again beyound me,

Did they examine the dog under sedation then? You could afford that, could you? If they sedated and found something, they would not leave it there, so did you agree to exploratory surgery or not?

Would have been cheaper to cut the foor open whilst the dog was under for something else then it having to go back and go under again.

How's Kreepy's foot now?

Aren't Leight and Kreepy sisters, and therefor the same age? Or has Leight been desexed?

Dogs CAN have dispirin, but like any drugs, there is a specific dose rate. If you EXCEED the dose rate then you risk problems.

I'm just frustrated with you publicly bagging your vet. You have posted their name and details and they are not here to defend themselves.

It would have been cheaper,but i had used all the money.

kreepy's foot seems great !,she is running so much i took her into the room (the stiches)

MinMIn and kreepy are sisters,Leigh is a lab,im trying to get pics up :thumbsup:

Would have been cheaper to cut the foor open whilst the dog was under for something else then it having to go back and go under again.

How's Kreepy's foot now?

Aren't Leight and Kreepy sisters, and therefor the same age? Or has Leight been desexed?

Because all this time it was a bur,poor girl (Kreepy)

Then with being told that Leigh didnt have to have her belly pumped,and them not finding the bur,i was angry

So why are you fully spewing?

Why did you get 3 dogs when you cant afford treatment for them?

I have 5 pets, and would love more, but i know there is no way i could afford it, i have an account with my vet, that i only use if it is an emergency. If i did not have the account, i would not have gotten as many pets as i have....

No matter what is wrong with my animals, and how broke i am, my pets NEVER do without, there is no way i would let one limp for a month before doing something about it?

trish, you just seem to want to blame the vet for your dogs problems. firstly you are the primary carer for you dog not the vet.

what troubles me is that you as primary carer failed to find the problem with your dogs foot in the month it presented a problem yet you expect the vet to find the problem during a consultation and refused to allow the vet to continue with further investigation.

Blame doesn't need to be put in either direction, you need to except what has happened and move on.

Because all this time it was a bur,poor girl (Kreepy)

Then with being told that Leigh didnt have to have her belly pumped,and them not finding the bur,i was angry

So why are you fully spewing?

Who told you Leigh didn't have to have her stomach pumped?

And I think we need to clarify that her stomach would NOT have been pumped, more that the vet would have given her something to make her throw up the pill.

Im done trying to answer all the Qn's that are being asked.

1 thing i would like to add

I spent a fortune that day,and i can look after my dogs,i treat them a hell of alot better than alot of u have treated me.

After paying for 3 things ,NO i coudnt afford them to cut her,just to LOOK around.

What would u say if i had and it was a BUR on the out-side (shudders to think of that !)

U all miss-judged the disprin,yet nodody says outright they were wrong,after all it was OK for u to jump to that conclusion after telling me to change vets,why not just think they were doing "over-kill" on her.

Who here is the experts ?

Who is here to learn ?

I am,and i will stay and post,dont read them OK