2009 Brags Thread

WTG Dova :clap: Well done for both Pebbles and Delta. Sleep well you deserve it! :sleep:

Last night Pebbles not only passed in Novice, 185, she came second woohoo what a good girl, I made some stupid little mistakes but she still worked her little tailless rump off for me :D, she earned her tin of sardines. Another small brag, about Delta, she's never been anywhere & last night was such a little :angel:, just layed there watching or sleeping, I'm a happy doggy owner right now :laugh::rofl:. Now I'm off to get some :sleep: , getting home at 2am & getting up at 5.30 for work has knocked the stuffing out of me & gotta go back at 5pm :laugh::o, night all.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go Dova & Pebbles! Great job!!! Is that her title now? :laugh:

One more pass to go, I'll probably enter the February night trail & hope that we get home way before 2am :rofl:. Thanks Bedazzledx2, feel so much better now I've had some sleep :laugh:.

Hey Dova

What sleep it was NYE you dont sleep on NYE :vomit: it's for partying. Such a beautiful night. :vomit:

Yeah what was I thinking :hug::( sleep is for babies, it was a beautiful night though even when the sprinklers started up :vomit:.

Thanks Rivsky, it was good to meet you, how did you go.