2009 Brags Thread

Hi all, I searched so I hope this isn't doubling up. I LOVE reading about everyone successes in the trial ring and at home so please post away!!

As for us - Last night was great.

Xena got a first place in Intermediate agility with 1 fault (my bad as usual) and then a third, with a quali in her first outing in snooker. :cry:

Mr CK had a blast all night and ran really well, except the usual weavers problem! He got second and a card in elementary jumping, but couldn't wait to get out for starters and ran faster than I've ever seen him go! :(

Hopefully it is the start of good things to come for the puppies.

Have a great year everyone. (It's nearly 25% over!)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goodonya Reddii for starting this thread :thumbsup: - and well done on a great start to the year. Keep up the good work.

BIG cheers for Rubystar and her pass at the Western Classic - only her second trial and it wasn't easy with Eastern States judges :cool:

I was tickled pink with Miss I have absolutely no agility skills, Beans last night being 1 of only 5 qualifiers in Open Agility. She knew she had been a good girl and the speed that she ran back to the car for her jackpot was worth seeing :)

Scoota showed that obedience dogs can also do agility with a 6th in masters jumping and a 6th in open jumping.

Its a big call, but the night before Scoota put in his best open obedience round ever. :D Can't wait to see it on video.

Oh I've been waiting for one of these threads :thumbsup:

My kelpie Cash got his Herding Started A course title on sheep last weekend, he worked a treat with only a few feral moments - he really is a different dog to this time last year. Bombed out on ducks though - he completely forgot how to move the little quackers, I had to laugh, he was so confused.

Congrats to others on their achievements, bet ths year goes just as fast as last year :cool:

I am going to post it in here might as well.

We had our first obedience trial for the year last night and Ness did some absolutely stunning open ring work only losing 13 points for her ring exercises. The biggest brag ever was only losing 3 points for her heel pattern and scoring a massive 27/30. She only lost 1 mark each for retrieve on flat and retrieve over the high. Perfect marks for stand for exam and change of positions. If it hadn't been for losing 8 marks on the drop on recall for forgetting to sit on the lead up she would have been sitting on a very handsome 190+ type score. Great way to start the year.

Her UD performance was nice too. A few more missed sits but one was because she was sooo eager to get her gloves and did the most lovely precise pivot turn.

Her attitude is worth bragging about - I just want to bottle it :thumbsup: .

ETA. A link to the video of her open round.

Edited by ness

wooo hooo!! well done Ness!! So was that a pass?!!? :thumbsup: Watched your vids and she's working brilliantly :rofl:

Well - I haven't got many brags yet as our 1st half of the year will be pretty quiet :rofl:

Leo got an excellent agility and novice snooker pass at our first agility trial.

Kinta has also been burning up the showing circuits and in under a month she has picked up an excess of 40pts and also been shortlisted for best in group :cool:

Don't know when our next trial is - in the process of getting Leo ready for UD so it will be a while until we have something 'bragable'. :D

well done to everyone who has done so well - a favourite thread of mine (but without doubt we'll need the disaster thread started up again soon too :) )

Well done to all the new comers too :rofl:

Well done everyone, now doesn't that feel better getting it out of the system.

Ness, I can't wait to start hearing about CK's second cousin - Kenzie! (Well, kind of, his sire is a Winpara dog - Tag.)

Keep up the good work everyone!

:rofl: Reddi hmmm actually Kenzie has very little Winpara behind her at all. Tassie's boy Rory is more Winpara then she is :rofl: . Although I will put in a brag for Winpara BCs just looking at the performance results from the BC Nationals and Kenzie's half sister Spryte did extremely well :) . But then I see some of the other Winpara bred dogs featuring too ;) .

without doubt we'll need the disaster thread started up again soon too ;)

No way, no disaster thread this year.... :rofl: We're all going to do brilliantly this year!

A big well done to everyone for the year so far, it's great to be back in "trial" time again. Love summer, hate the lack of trials. :rofl:

We started off the year really well, came incredibly close to a Masters Jumping pass but dropped one bar (my fault as usual) and a pass in ADX and a 2nd at the K9 twilight trial.

We were unlucky to miss a pass in ADX today (translate my fault again!), which would've been Darcy's title, but we did manage 2 out of 2 JDM passes for the weekend, and two 1st places to boot. :)

Well done everyone, now doesn't that feel better getting it out of the system.

Ness, I can't wait to start hearing about CK's second cousin - Kenzie! (Well, kind of, his sire is a Winpara dog - Tag.)

Keep up the good work everyone!

Hry, well done Reddii and everyone else.

And hi to my little Rory man's half brother - Tag is Rory's dad. ;)

And I have a brag - my little bitch Kirra finished her Masters Agility title ( thought it would never happen :) ) the first trial of the year. - and she's picked up another Open Agility pass - now 3.5 for ADO2.

And my little Rory man has been showing nicely - thanks to his handler - got Baby Puppy in Group 5 this morning - his 3rd in 3 shows (missed it this afternoon, but still looked great (well, I thought so anyway!)

And hi to my little Rory man's half brother - Tag is Rory's dad. :)

And my little Rory man has been showing nicely - thanks to his handler - got Baby Puppy in Group 5 this morning - his 3rd in 3 shows (missed it this afternoon, but still looked great (well, I thought so anyway!)

:rofl: from Mr CK to his little brother. CK is a Trumagik boy, but looks so much like his dad from a couple of angles it's amazing.

Great to hear Rory is going well in the show ring - CK doesn't have what it takes to be a show boy any more! :rofl:

This is the boy in action.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGtH72G8tuU&feature=channel_page

Congrats on Kirra's title as well.

Guest Clover

I can actually add a brag in here this year :rofl:. My JRT Harri gained his first Flyball title (Flyball Dog/ FD) on Sunday, i am just a bit proud of him :rofl:. He is officially Beaconway Rum N Raisin FD :).

Well done everyone, some great achievments for so early in the year.