The Barf Diet That I Prepare For My Stafford..

I find feeding P platers is far superior than kids. You get more value for money per kilo and the meat is more tender.

Oh my you are not concerned that there may be substances contaminating the meat?

:cheer:

:laugh::love: I suspect there would be lots of 'additives' in P Platers.

Funny how Aussie Stafford hasn't been on DOL for a few days? :)

Nah, she came over a forum I help moderate and started there. Same day. No one is listening.

P.S. Best laugh I've had for ages. Thanks. :):rofl::rofl::eek:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this Aussie Stafford have permission to post www.staffyrescue.org.au all around the web. Could Mina or Tony please contact me, thanks.

Tiffany......I think she adopted an adult Staffy from Mina and Anthony and is just promoting them by adding their website as her sig.

Still...I can't imagine they would be all that thrilled by it, considering the tone of the posts. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know. I have asked her if she has Mina and Tony's permission and she cracked it when I ask for an email. I just want to make sure with the legal side of it all.

She said a lot of efffffing on our website and it doesnt look good for Staffy Rescue. I just want to make sure with the legal side of it thats all.

I am at the stage of pulling all her posts.

Yeah I know. I have asked her if she has Mina and Tony's permission and she cracked it when I ask for an email. I just want to make sure with the legal side of it all.

She said a lot of efffffing on our website and it doesnt look good for Staffy Rescue. I just want to make sure with the legal side of it thats all.

I wouldn't think anyone would need permission to post the url of a website.

I'd rather be safe than sorry. If its okay with Mina and Tony, then its okay with me. I will leave her posts there. Its just that I hate to think M & T dont get a lot of unsavoury people because someone advertised the website.

Does anyone know their nick on DOL and I will send a PM explaining this. I have seen their posts before but am stumped as to the nick.

Thanks.

**Email has been sent. Thanks.**

Edited by TiffanyAmber

What a shame... I thought this thread was 8 pages of information but it turns out it's 8 pages of jokes (which unfortunately I didn't find funny...*sigh*).

It's nice to hear from someone who puts a lot of effort and time into feeding their animals...but it would be so much nicer if that same person would be willing to take advice from people around them.

Aussie Stafford I hope you stay around DOL and realise that not everyone here is a meanie who is out to get you. There is a wealth of info here (and some funny stuff too) and some great doggy-wise people as well. :laugh:

I wouldn't think anyone would need permission to post the url of a website.

Ditto to that.

He's got lamb necks. He's done ok for 9 years on this diet. Whatever works best for your dog.

barfwa 19th March 2009 4.05pm 3518319

Did you know that you can purchase Barf Diet products? It saves time having to make your own. There are patties for dogs, rolls for dogs and larger bulk quantities. I buy in WA. They are available Australia wide now.

Lamb necks are fantastic food for dogs. The diet for your staffy sounds terrific - maybe he should be eating bones every day however.