The Barf Diet That I Prepare For My Stafford..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good choice there Ruthless, but how do you get the little buggers in the blender? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::mad ;) :swear::shhh::rofl: :rofl:

You don't put them in the blender, the dogs need to chew on the bone. Geez. Do you think dogs in the wild had blenders????111?111?1

Good choice there Ruthless, but how do you get the little buggers in the blender? :rofl:

You don't put them in the blender, the dogs need to chew on the bone. Geez. Do you think dogs in the wild had blenders????111?111?1

Yes :rofl:

Plus all the iron in spinach = possible kidney stones! :rofl:

Yep - oxalic acid. I wont feed it to my lot.

I have a serious question. I give my girl silverbeet as part of her vegie slops. Is this not recommended? If not whats a good green leafy alternative?

Crap just kept reading, I also give her tomato in her slops. I think I'm trying to poison her!

Ofcourse they did, you duffer. They bought the blenders in the same place they bought the can openers and frozen spinach...and bottle opener for the chianti

All over someone pointing out that the diet lacked bone :rofl:

Yes, god forbid someone trying to be helpful! :mad

I'm not really sure what the point of the original post was? If not to gain some opinions about the diet?

It's like me starting a new thread:

"Hi all, guess what, I feed my dogs Royal Canin. Neat hey? Seeya!" :rofl:

(For the record, mine get a raw diet too :rofl: ;) )

Edited by cassie

Aussie Stafford........

You obviously were looking for some type of opinion from others when you posted what you were feeding......

Opinions you now have! :rofl:

So what is your problem?

Ofcourse they did, you duffer. They bought the blenders in the same place they bought the can openers and frozen spinach...and bottle opener for the chianti

Oh but you forgot about the mini microwaves they purchased at the shop as well so that they can defrost and cook their spinach.

laeral - I put a bunch of spinach into the 10 or so litres slops that I make up everytime.

You can hang me, i dont feed raw, I feed that dry stuff and kitchen scraps

......and for that the neighbourhood children thank you.......unlike Ruthless's local kids who are dwindling in numbers every feed time. :rolleyes:

You can hang me, i dont feed raw, I feed that dry stuff and kitchen scraps

......and for that the neighbourhood children thank you.......unlike Ruthless's local kids who are dwindling in numbers every feed time. :rolleyes:

Ruthless, want to come and visit... i have these new neighbors...