Barf Feeders

Pailin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clover
Not at all! :love:

I've never had my Sibe have any bad reactions to meat, I buy what I can and what I think they will enjoy. Today Woolies had a lot of lamb on sale so I bought that and popped a lot in the freezer, they also had these giant turkey legs that the dogs will go nuts over! Is it sad that I get excited about the meat I buy them :laugh:

People I know in other countries like the UK and the US get to buy their dogs lots of gamey meat like Bison, I wish we could get it here!

Not at all i love going shopping for dog food, it is a little embarrasing but dog people understand :cheer:.

Does anyone know where to get cheap meat from in melbourne and eastern suburbs? Im feeling a bit jealous now that i checked out the Purcells website- lucky brisbaners!! :-P

Don't know where "south eastish" you are, but when I'm up that way, I call in at Parkmorw shopping centre. There's an asian butcher next to the chicken shop, and I buy pork bones for $3kg - meaty ribs chopped into 3. brisket bones - $2 each, chopped into 4. and whole ox tongues. Tasman wholesale meats in Berwick have a few boney bargains too.

Other than that, you can get "H bones" from most of the poultry places - around Cranbourne/Devon Meadows - they're the chickens chopped up, but in the wrong size/shape etc for selling. Usually about $6 for 10kg. Have a ring around.

annieK

edited to answer the original question. Around $1 per day per greyhound to feed

Edited by anniek