? Bitten By Mozzies

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of dogs being bitten by mozzies.

I have 2 whippets who sleep on the back porch at night under blankies and a rug if it is cold. However have noted recently that they have both been covered in sores on their backs especially the pup (9mo) she has bald patches and had a huge sore about a 20 cent piece on her side at the moment. They seem to really annoy my older dog and be itchy. Nasty little things :)

Any suggestions :laugh:

Please help

Have been using sentinel spectrum + capstar for fleas - am about to switch to Advocate

Have found the older dog has lots of allergies incl ? grass allergy and gets bad eczema on her chest - EPO shampoo works well but she is still bald there. And whippets don't have much hair to start with.

Has anyone ever heard of dogs having contact allergy to Advantix or Frontline Plus - cause these used to really annoy her prior to sentinel.

The same, the mozzies attacked my dog and she has little bald spots all over her atm.

usually I light the mortene and citronella candles near where she sleeps, but I didnt the last week or so and she was attacked badly.