Lazy Or Normal

APBT

my pup seems to be really lazy, i remember having staffys when i was much younger and they were hyper as anything

i walk her around the block every day and let her run around the park on a really long rope a few times a week,

but apart from that she just sleeps and lazes around most of the day

she is 17 weeks.

what age do they they usually perk up and get hyper. or am i expecting to much at this age?

my pup seems to be really lazy, i remember having staffys when i was much younger and they were hyper as anything

i walk her around the block every day and let her run around the park on a really long rope a few times a week,

but apart from that she just sleeps and lazes around most of the day

she is 17 weeks.

what age do they they usually perk up and get hyper. or am i expecting to much at this age?

My pup is the same - he is an Amstaff x Bull Mastiff and he's 16 weeks. My Staffy is finally calm at 6 years old but I remember her being completely hypo at 16 weeks. At this stage I am just considering myself very very lucky :rainbowbridge:

I've never had a puppy. The youngest I got was Chopper at 9 months and he was an absolute terror for about 18 months! Like some others have posted, I'd be considering yourself very lucky :) Did you want a hypo, destroy everything in it's path dog? :eek: We prepared ourselves for the worst with Trixie as she was only 2, but she's a lazy bugger, it's great :laugh:

Edited to make more sense!

Edited by ruthless

mt staffy baby is almost 26 weeks

n she sleeps alot when shes having a growth spurt

just be careful ur not over exercising her at 17 weeks

i only started walking mine at 16 weeks

and have kept the general rule, 5 mins for every 4 weeks of age