Artemis Dog Food

Ive been told by the vet to keep our 7 month old pup away from beef and dairy (for skin reasons) and so have decided to try some Artemis medium/large breed puppy formula . I live in country western australia and decide that the only way to get some would order it online. Does any one know of a good supplier with good postage rates etc.

If any on has any other puppy food sugestion that would be great, Im also trying to stay away from wheat and corn.

Cheers

If getting in the dry food that your after is hard then would you consider going on a raw diet, you will have more control over what your dog eats then and can easily avoid the foods that you think could be causing the problems. Just a thought. :o

If getting in the dry food that your after is hard then would you consider going on a raw diet, you will have more control over what your dog eats then and can easily avoid the foods that you think could be causing the problems. Just a thought. :o

I do use raw chicken necks and when I can rabbit etc but I was wanting a good dry for some of the feeds as things sometimes can get busy around here and I want her to have a good balanced diet.

Ive been told by the vet to keep our 7 month old pup away from beef and dairy (for skin reasons) and so have decided to try some Artemis medium/large breed puppy formula . I live in country western australia and decide that the only way to get some would order it online. Does any one know of a good supplier with good postage rates etc.

If any on has any other puppy food sugestion that would be great, Im also trying to stay away from wheat and corn.

Cheers

I have just received a large bag of Artemis medium/large breed puppy formula from Judith at [email protected].

I live in the south west of WA and off the top of my head, I think it was $111 for the food and $27 delivery.

My puppy loves the Artemis compared with the other food he was on.

I am not sure if it is standard but I have had 2 bags of Artemis sent to me (different times) through http://k9katzkitchen.com.au/store/index.php and they split the cost of postage with me both times (went halvies) and so postage only cost me $13 instead of $26.

Their prices are good, service is FANTASTIC and you can't beat a company that'll pay for half of the shipping

:):cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edited by Pailin

Cheers

I have just received a large bag of Artemis medium/large breed puppy formula from Judith at [email protected].

I live in the south west of WA and off the top of my head, I think it was $111 for the food and $27 delivery.

My puppy loves the Artemis compared with the other food he was on.

I live in margaret river so the postage should be around the same, will give them a try thanks.