Barf Diet

Leenie

Hi. First of all, I hope no one minds me posting this here.... It should be pretty interesting information for everyone to read.

I'm writing a factsheet on the BARF diet including information about what is it, how to feed, what to feed, etc. I'm also hoping to recommend really good feeding schedules from people that feed their dogs this kind of diet. If you feed your dog bones and raw food (biologically appropriate raw food) and would like to answer the following questions for me, that would be fabulous:

1. what do you feed?

2. how often?

3. how much?

4. what breed, age, sex and weight is your pet?

5. where do you purchase your ingredients from?

6. have you always fed your dog this diet, or did you change over to it gradually? if yes, how did your dog react?

7. what have been the advantages and disadvantages?

8. have you seen changes in your dog, ie. coat, energy levels?

Thank you very much. You will be credited (name, location) unless you wish to be anon. Either reply here or you can email me at: [email protected] with barf in the subject line. Thanks again!!!

Many people on this forum feed a natural diet, so you should get a lot of input.

1. what do you feed?

I feed a combination of raw vegies which I pulverise in the food processor, minced beef, chicken wings, occasional organ meats, brisket bones, marrow bones, sardines, egg, yoghurt, fruit, box one biscuits and occasionally for convenience, Supercoat dry food. I add a Greenpet nutritional supplement, apple cider vinegar, and mega pet oil.

2. how often?

A 2x2 Box one for breckie, a small fat free brisket bone or marrow bone during the day, and main meal around 4-5pm.

3. how much?

Ingredients are spread out to balance through the week. Plenty of vegies each day with protein component (ie 3 oz minced beef) mixed well through.

English Cocker Spaniels. Male, 4yrs, 15 kg.

Female, 3 yrs, 11.8kg.

Butcher, supermarket, fresh food outlets

6. have you always fed your dog this diet, or did you change over to it gradually?

Always fed

The advantages are in feeling happy about the fact that I know exactly what my dogs are eating. No hidden chemicals, preservatives etc.

Great variety in diet and enjoyment in eating for dogs.

Have always fed this way, so it's hard to say. The dogs are very healthy and fit with great teeth and beautiful shiny coats :(

Hi Leenie, hope this helps

1. I feed raw fruit and vegies (lots of green leafy ones ) put through the processor

Raw fish (i buy snap frozen pilchards) offel, chicken a bit of lamb and a few additives yoghurt and eggs always try to get organic everything

2.I usually feed twice a day because my dogs a very active but if they are looking a bit heavy once a day.

3.I usually feed Two chicken wings in the morning and at night they get approx 1 cup of their fruit vegie mix, two or three pilchards and two chicken backs. At least once a week they will get a recreational bone that takes them a while to eat instead of their usual meal and once a week or so they might get Lamb flaps from woolworths or something similar. Twice a week they might get liver, heart , kidneys and tripe with their vegie mix. On the days they get offall obviously they get less chicken. I try to balance it over the week.

4.I have three Dobermanns

2x bitches that are 2 1/2 years old a 1x 16month old dog

5.Organic chicken shop, butcher green grocer and supermarket. I only by human quality food.

6. i started on BARF, well the dogs did almost a year ago after i was having a lot of skin problems with the young male.

7.the advantages are it must taste better the dogs look better and don't poo nearly as much and it doesnt smell much ( sorry a bit graphic) I find it cheaper than the kibble i was using.

the only disadvantages are it takes a bit longer a little less convenient when going away with the dogs and all my freinds and family think i'm mad but i am so thats ok. Oh, and answering people when they ask what you feed your dog which they often do because they are always so shiny

8.I couldnt even begin to explain the changes i have seen in my dog . It has been amazing. It is in the gleam in his coat, before BARF he was going bald and stunk.

I hope thats helpful..........cheers

1. what do you feed?

ATM Purina One dry biscuits

2. how often?

5-6 times a week

3. how much?

2 cups for gsd x; 1 3/4 cup for Dali; 1 closed handfull for Dachshund

GSD x; male desexed 7 1/2 yrs 35kg

Dalmatian female desexed almost 3yrs 19 kg

Dachshund female desexed 10 yrs 6kg

Coles or Woolworth (when back on Hills: Whole saler)

6. have you always fed your dog this diet, or did you change over to it gradually?

if yes, how did your dog react?

Changed over from Hills Sience Diet as I got Purina for free from work. Tried Cobber but coat was less shiny and dogs had less energy so now back on Purina One and probably changing back to Hills as I can get it wholesale.

Cleans the teath, know how much they eat and what they eat. Easy to prepare, saving a lot of time.

see question 6.

1. what do you feed?

Lamb - ribs, neck, shanks

Pork - hocks mostly

Chicken - necks, wings, frames

Turkey - necks, wings

Beef - neck mostly

Organ meat

Fruit & Vegie mush

Supercoat Active

2. how often?

Every night

3. how much?

%3 of bodyweight

Border Collies, 15-25kgs, 2-6 years, males and females

Supermarkets and butchers

6. have you always fed your dog this diet, or did you change over to it gradually? if yes, how did your dog react?

Always fed. But I have to change all the rescues over and I do it straight away. I've had no problems.

Advantages: Cheaper for multiple dogs, smaller, firmer less stinky poos, better

condition on dogs.

Disadvantages: can be hard to find right stuff, takes time to prepare

Better condition overall

1. what do you feed?

RMBs - chicken carcasses, chicken bones, lamb bones, lamb necks, pork bones, pork trotters, ox tail

Muscle meat - ox heart, lamb heart, ox cheek, beef steak and kangaroo steak (both from pet meat shop)

Organ meat - ox liver, lamb kidneys, chicken giblets, brains

Also the occasional whole raw egg, including the shell. I have to break the egg for Jyra as she hasn't figured out to do that herself

Once a week she has canned mackerel and canned sardines.

2. how often?

Jyra has two meals a day usually. The RMBs in the morning and the MM in the afternoon. If it is an organ meat day, she has 3 meals and the organ meat is given at lunchtime.

3. how much?

I started at 2% of Jyra's body weight which was 32kg at the time, so that equalled 640g a day. I still feed based on 640g a day although her weight has dropped, as she was slightly overweight at 32kg. I aim to feed the following quantities:

RMB - 60% of diet - 384g/day

MM - 35% of diet - 224g/day

OM - 5% of diet - 32g/day

I am not exact in my measurements and I don't feed the OM every day. She might get 90g of organ meat one day, which is approximately 3 days worth, so I'll leave it 3 days till her next organ meat meal.

The RMB + MM together comes to 608g, so when I am preparing these for each day, I put in somewhere around 384g of RMB then add the MM and I like the total to be between 580-620g. You'd be there forever trying to get the exact amount, so I figure if some are up and some are down, then it'll average out okay.

Jyra is a female German Shepherd and is 2 years and 3 months. She weighs 30kg now and is 24 inches tall. I have weighed Jyra regularly since starting the raw diet and after losing two kilos (from 32kg) she has maintained 30kg and is a good weight, not skinny, but just right (according to me!)

I buy mostly from the butcher, but also some from the supermarket and some from the pet meat shop.

I switched Jyra over to raw food when she was 1 year and 11 months. We switched cold turkey. Manufactured food one day, raw the next. There were no adverse reactions, no diarrhoea or anything.

Advantages - it's good for the dog, the poos are smaller and less of them

Disadvantages - time consuming to prepare the meals, but it is only once a month, so it's not that bad. It seems expensive, but it's not too bad. I was feeding Jyra the cheapest kibble and tinned food, so it's more expensive than that, but probably cheaper than buying the quality kibble.

Not really. Her coat is beautiful and shiny, but it always was before we changed anyway. Her energy levels were always good and they haven't changed either.

1. what do you feed?

Combination of the following:

- Chicken frames, wings, necks, giblets, livers

- Lamb breast

- Mince beef/pork

- Mackerel

Supplements:

- 3000mg Fish Oil per day

- 500mg Vit E every second day

- Glucosamin Chondroitin with MSM daily

- raw egg (incl. shell) - 1 or 2 times a week

- natural yoghurt - 1/2 tub 1 x a week

2. how often?

Twice daily

3. how much?

Don't measure or weigh - go by look of dog as to whether they need more or less.

Typical meal may be 4 chicken wings for morning meal and 1 whole chicken frame and 1/2 a lamb breast for pm meal + supplements

2 Dobermanns:

1 x 7.5yr old Male, 40kg

1 x 3yr old Bitch, 32kg

Woolworths (human grade meat)

Chicken wholesaler for frames, wings, necks (50kgs at a time)

Supplements - Health Food Store

Changed to this diet approx 3yrs ago.... gradually over a week or so...

No probs - were more keen to eat their food (no leftover food anymore!)... no upset stomach or "detox" problems were encountered.

Advantages - seeing how much more the dogs are enjoying their food, being able to control the ingredients in their diet and knowing they are not being subjected to preservatives and chemicals in processed food. This diet is more cost effective as well.

Disadvantages - none really, though preparation of the food takes a bit longer and travelling with the dogs poses some issues in storing food so that it stays fresh.

Big improvements in both dogs, especially my male (who was 4yrs old when I changed to a raw diet, whereas my bitch was 5mths) - much shinier and thicker coats, better muscle mass and maintenance of weight. Increased energy levels. Smaller, less frequent and odour free stools.

1. what do you feed?

Meat - Turkey necks, turkey wings, chicken frames, chicken necks, chicken wings, chicken quarters, chicken pet mince, lamb necks, lamb flaps, lamb meat, organ meats, beef rib bones, beaf meat, beef necks, roo tails, roo meat, pork bones, pig feet, pork meat.

Vegies - what ever is on special all mulched up.

Other - eggs, sardines, yogurt, supercoat, dog food sausage.

2. how often?

The pup gets his meals 3 times a day and my older dog gets once a day, and the same for my BC guest.

3. how much?

My 8 yr old gets generally one of something a night, whole lamb neck, chicken frame, meal of mush with or without RMB.

My pup gets enough of a variety of mush, bones, kibble so that he leaves a little in his bowl.

Foster BC, 6yrs old, has two cups of supercoat and 100grams of dog meat sausage, or her kibble and some of what ever my other dogs are getting.

8yr old male Rotti X lab, 40 odd kgs,...does that make him a Rottadore in todays terms :). He is older and does less so doesn't get to eat as much as the others.

11 1/2 week male GSD, 16 1/2 kgs.

6yr old Border Collie female, no idea on weight.

Butchers, supermarkets, wholesaler

The BC was always fed on supercoat and sausage, so i haven't completely changed her over but generally she gets some of what the others get.

The pup has been getting BARF and some kibble since i brought him home.

The Rotti x got changed over to almost completely BARF about 12 months ago, and i just switched straight over with no problems.

Advantages - dogs look better, enjoy their meals, teeth are great, poos easier to deal with and stink less, a bit cheaper even with large breeds, works out a little easier as you can pick up stuff when you see it cheap or whatever.

Disadvantages - takes more preparation, takes more freezer space, you have to track down good meat suppliers to make it cost effective, sometimes hard to track down what you want, eg turkey necks, whole lamb necks etc.

Coat on my older dog was always good but he looks better over all, better for weight maintenance, musculature is better, more active, poos less smelly and easier to pick up. He is playing more with the pup then i expected so i would say he is more active as well.

You can see the difference in 'out put' between my two dogs and the BC, less smelly, smaller, more compact and so easier to pick up. But for one the BC's teeth are looking better since she has been getting a RMB of some sort with each meal. Being a BC she always has lots of energy :(

My GSD pup is growing steadily but is staying lean, not looking pudgy for all that he is eating his fill three times a day at each meal, his coat is full and thick and he is bright and full of energy.

1. what do you feed?

veggies, fruit, raw bones - chicken carcasses/necks/wings, lamb offcuts/necks, roo tails, eggs, yoghurt, supplements

Pedigree advances growth puppy, tinned fish - mackeral, tuna, sardines

2. how often?

brekky and dinner

3. how much?

brekky- 1/5 cups advance biscuits some tinned fish - half tin of mackeral/sardines less of tuna

Dinner - large cup full of blended frozen veggies + dash of veg oil, kelp, vit tablet couple of dollops natural yoghurt (various flavours!) either couple pieces of offcut or a carcass -

Akita, 8 months, D, ~40kgs

chicken carcasses from lenards (sometimes wings on special)

Advance from petbarn

Everything else homebrand from woolies

no started on advance only as that was what he was on from breeder at about 4 months when i knew him well enough (incase sometihng was wrong) started changing - just added stuff in one by one in case of allergies and decreased amounts of kibble

Mav loved it likes the variety and never knows whats hes getting next! altho sometimes he doesnt eat it as he thinks something better might come along later!

he wasnt keen on veggies so he now has to eat them before he can have his bones altho yoghurt (which he looovvvvess helps) and blending helps

disadvantages -

1. started out using discount mince from woolies but too much red meat

bought him out with rash/hot spots on his belly so went back to plain

white meat and added things in slowly

2. Time consuming collecting fresh ingredients weekly

3. Everytime he sees a plastic bag he thinks there something for him

inside!! which there usually is :thumbsup:

advantages -

1. i know exactly what hes eating

2. heaps cheaper than kibble alone at the same volume (about half the

price!)

3. much more consistant, and way less smelly poos (and a lot less!)

4. no smelly breath and nice clean sparkling white nashers!

not that i have noticed seems happy and always eats if hes hungary

hope that gives an idea - yes he is pretty spoilt but i wouldnt give him anything i wouldnt eat at a push and he goes hungary if he doesnt eat it (im not one for changing his food every week coz he thinks its necessary!) but a bit of variety cant hurt must be boring for those dogs that get the same kibble every night for their whole lives

sorry for the length :laugh:

Edited by Akitaowner

What do you feed?

Veggies/fruit (mushed up in Food processor) mainly, carrot, pumpkin, coconut, beans, whatever really..chicken mince (pet - gound up carcass), chicken mince (human), chicken necks, lamb off cuts, lamb shanks, lamb necks sardines, mackeral, sometimes yoghurt, apple cider vinegar, add some kelp every now and again some honey sometimes.. also if i haven't defrosted he gets some Supercoat lifestyle kibble.

How often..

In the morning mainly, weekdays, weekend, he will have a lamb bone in te morning, and one day for a fast.

How much?

I don't really measure/weigh the amount he gets, if he looks like he he could use a little more, then he gets a little more, little less then he gets a little less. If he gets the kibble (cause of my slackness) then its about a handfull, usually with some natural yoghurt if i have it. For the fish, he gets the tin of sardines, lamb off cuts, has the whole bone, chicken necks about 2-3.

What breed...

West Highland White Terrier, 17months, 8.2kg (me thinks)

Where do i purchase...

Veggies/fruit and bones are mainly from the supermarket, chicken mince and pet mince, from chicken shop.

have i always fed this diet.

I did when i first got Harvey, then stopped for a while ths then went back to it. When i did change back i just changed over cold turkey, sure he didn't eat for a day or two but loves it now.

Advatages..

Looks good, teeth are good coat and skin are great, less poo, no ahem... passing wind. Plus i know what he is getting etc.

Disadvantages..

It does take a longer than just opening a tin of food and a little less space in the freezer.

Changes in my dog..

I think he looks alot better (not that he didn't look good when he was on a pet food roll thing) but he just looks and me thinks feels better.

Edited by katetk

Hi Leenie,

I hope this helps

1. what do you feed?

I feed my two dogs frozen BARF patties, I order them from BARF Victoria ( they are an agent for Ian Billinghurst ) www.barfvictoria.com.au. I also feed my dogs chicken necks, chicken wings, chicken frames, pork bones, lamb necks and the occasional marrow bone

2. how often?

I feed my dogs twice a day in the morning and in the evening

3. how much?

I feed dog 1: 2 chicken frames in the morning or 8-10 chicken necks and 2 patties per in the evening per day. I feed dog 2: 4 chicken necks in the morning and 1 patty in the evening per day

Dog 1

Bernese Mountain Dog, female, 2 years old, weight - 48 kgs ( not very active )

Dog 2

Tibetan Spaniel, Male, 1 year old, weight - 5kgs ( very active )

Chicken suppliers eg Lenards, wishbone, the butchers and BARF supplier in Victoria

I always fed Dog 1 BARF ( her breeder strongly encouraged me too ). I have only recently owned Dog 2 and he was fed commercial dog food prior to me owning him, I changed him over gradually ( we are still working through this process ). He loves the diet, but is not able to tolerate lamb yet ( he vomits ), he coped really well with chicken and kangaroo patties and I am gradually incorporating the other meats

The disadvantages are time, before I started useing the frozen patties I would spend about 1.5 hours a week preparing the dogs food I used to vitamize all the raw veggies and then add them to a mix of ground chicken frames, I would then add supplements eg garlic, ginger, Flax seed oil etc

8. have you seen changes in your dog, ie. coat, energy levels

My dogs are healthy, happy dogs and a major advantage is money!!!!! I save heaps useing fresh food. I noticed that Dog 2 went through an initial period of being a bit lethargic and his coat looked worse, he has now picked up and has a lovely shiny coat and lots of energy. He seems to poo less and his droppings are less smelly.

Cheers

Melinda

1. what do you feed?

As much variety as I can

Meat...

Chicken carcasses, wings, necks, livers

Lamb ribs, mince, necks, hearts, kidneys, livers, long bones

Beef mince, hearts, kidneys, livers, long bones, steak

Kangaroo mince

Pork mince, trotters, left over ham and bacon

Fish (whatever is cheap, fed whole), canned sardines, mackeral and tuna

Any suitable table scarps

Vegies...

(all steamed and mashed, it is not practical for me to feed raw veggies) carrots, potato, beans, peas, pumpkin, sweet potato, zuccini, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cawliflour, snow peas, squash, spinnach, anything else we happen to have.

Other stuff...

Egg (raw and whole), cottage cheese, natural yoghert, cheese, milk, oats (cooked), rice, wheat bran, pasta, banana, apple, pear, tomato.

Suppliments...

Vitamin supliment from my human vitamin shop that they made especially for dogs, lecithin granules, wheat germ.

2. how often?

twice a day, breakfast and dinner

3. how much?

Depends alot on the weather and how active he is, ideally keeping him at a good lean weight.

breakfast

1/2 - 1 chicken carcass (usually) or other raw meaty bones (chicken wings/necks, lamb neck/ribs, pork trotters, whole fish etc)

dinner

1/2 metric cup of mince (lamb/beef/roo/chicken/pork) or about once a week I replace this with a lamb heart or similar sized part of beef heart.

1/2 cup of veggies (whatever I happen to have handy)

1 extra item aproximatly egg sized, adjusted to help balance his weight (egg, yoghert, cottage cheese, organ meat (except heart), canned fish. or occasionally rice, oats, fruit, alittle milk or cheese etc)

1 level table spoon of vitamin supliment + wheat germ + lechithin

German Shepherd, 2 years, male neutered, 28 kg, 65cm

Chicken carcasses - chicken shop

Minced roo + beef pet surplies shop

everything else from supermarket or butchers.

He was fed mostly dry food (royal cannin) before I switched him over gradually over a few weeks.

Advantages- I know exactly what hes eating, cheaper, easier to clean up after him, he seems to be more satisfyed and not so "hungry" all the time even tho I keep his weight the same as before, he really enjoys his food, easier to keep him at the same weight, I don't worry about bloat quite so much.

Disadvantages- Takes longer to prepare, fills up the big freezer, more washing up for me.

He seems alot healthier, with the dry food he didn't really grow in an undercoat, but once I changed him over the undercoat grew in beautifully, his coat is much softer and more shiney, it takes longer for him to smell "doggy" after a bath, his eyes were a little weepy before but that has cleared up, his nails seem stronger, teeth are beautiful now without me having to brush them. Overall I would say improvement all around, very happy :rofl:

Guest barfshop

1. what do you feed?

Now I feed Dr B's frozen BARF patties.... started back about 3 years feeding my own version of BARF but now this is much easier. Still give the odd chicken wing, lamb shank and turkey neck.

2. how often?

every day....

3. how much?

2 1/2 patties per day for my 35kg GSD... cut back when I give RMBs.

GSD, 8 yrs, bitch, 35kg

I am lucky, I am the Gold Coast Distributor, but some RMBs come from the local butcher.

if yes, how did your dog react? Changed as soon as I read the first two books by Dr B... she reacted very well, changed from a fussy eater to a dog that really loves to eat.

7. what have been the advantages and disadvantages? Better appetite, more energy... , no vet visits, a very healthy dog.... Nil disadvantages

absoluletley!

Neil Parker

Gold Coast

I just want to start this off saying that I love BARF & believe it has played a huge part in our babies health & wellbeing.

1. what do you feed?

2 eggs /week

chicken carcass & necks

Chicken wings

Offal

lamb flaps

pork mince

pork trotters (1/mth)

cottage cheese

yoghurt

Vegemite

Recreational M B's

beef & lamb offcuts

chicken meat

sardines

tuna

green leafy vegetables

carrots

avocado

banana

brocolli

flax seed oil

2. how often?

max of 3 small meals/day

3. how much?

varies for each dog/cat but on avg a 35kg animal approx 11.20oz's/day

Breed Boxers x 2

AGES : 6yrs & 7mths

SEX: F & M

Weight: 28.5kgs & 19.5Kgs (Chief {at the bridge} was 38kgs)

The local F& V shop & Local butcher (who BTW actually minces the meats & offals in different varieties for me so the babies get to eat a bit different every day)

Up to 2mths ago our dogs were kibble babies (i ashamedly admit!) then I had troble with Major's immune system & researched & secided BARF was the way to go so we changed immediately overnight, it had no negative effects on the babies (cats included) & we have only had positive results.

Advantages - better poop! no longer dark & sloppy now lovely & white & harder

- better gum & eye colour (more pinker)

- healthier coat

- weight gain for Major & Molly has lost weight & is no longer balancing on the verge of obese

-more energy & happiness

No disadvantages

Glossier, softer & healthier.

hope this helps good luck

Edited by bommy

1. what do you feed?

carrots, celery, pumpkin, banana, apples - depipped (sometimes other vegies including brocolli, other fruits including strawberries), garlic, ginger - all thrown into the juicer, then reunited (juice with pulp)and frozen for dinner time.

I add yoghurt and supplements (apple cider vinegar, cods liver oil, silica, slippery elm powder, nettle tea, kelp, brewers yeast and psyllium husk - 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon) and vary every second/third day with an whole raw egg (shell and all) and tin of sardines.

For 2nds they get raw chicken wings, or brisket bones, or marrow bones, or lamb flaps (rarely).

Treats: cheese, devon, goodos (they love these although I don't really like giving to them), carob buds. Any other scraps I think would be alright for them :D

2. how often?

every night

3. how much?

600 grams (or 6 heaped dessert spoons full) of vegie mix for 28 kilo dog; about 400 grams (or 4 heaped dessert spoons full) of vegies mix for 18 kilo dog. And about 6 chicken wings (for 28 kilo dog); about 4 chicken wings for 18 kilo dog. Bones really depends on their size. Maybe about 1/3 or a marrow bone for bigger dog?

3 desexed dogs:

1. border collie x shepherd aged 7 1/2, male, weighs about 28 kilo;

2. kelpie x german shepherd, aged 7 years, female, weighs about 18 kilo;

3. dalmatian, aged 3 years, male, weighs about 28 kilo.

vegies from grocer, supplements from health food store, bones delivered from Pet Food Fresh Meat Store.

not always fed, on and off, did not change over gradually. Fed supermarket dry food previously.

Advantages: the amount of poo I have to pick up is less and the consistency is much improved, and easier to dispose of; cheaper

Disadvantages: time consumming (about 1 hour of juicing for 2 weeks worth of food).

All my dogs are greatly benefited by the barf diet, both in appearance - shinier coat, healthier eyes, stronger nails, cleaner teeth, better smelling breath - and temperament - a great deal calmer (not psycho stressed) and happier over all, but still with a high energy level and increased concentration (at least that's in my unscientific opinion).

Edited by Clicking Mad

Guest cloverfdch

1. what do you feed?

RMBs, chicken necks/wings,Beef pieces, Liver,

Heart, Fresh fruit and Vegies (Vegies cooked most of the time), Occasional yogurt, Occasional Pet Milk, 2x4 box biscuits, and Purina Working dog (Bonnie). Sardines or Tuna (Tinned).

2. how often?

Every day, 1-2 times a day depending on what exercise is planned for the day.

3. how much?

On training (Obedience, Flyball) training days they get a 2x4 bicci in the morning, and their main meal at night which is: 4 pieces of cubed beef (Good sized pieces), 1/2 cup of Bonnie and some Vegies, and about twice aweek they get some added yogurt, Kelp, or Sardines. Also a RMB once a week.

Rottweiler/ Australian Cattle dog x, 6 years, B, 31 Kilograms (Needs to get down to about 29-30 KGs)

Border Collie (Working bred), 13 Months, D, 18 KGs.

Supermarket and fruit & vegie shacks/ stores for fruit and vegies. Pet food supplier for the Beef pieces, RMBs, 2x4s and Chicken necks.

I have been feeding the current diet for about a month now, i did gradually change the diet over about a week.

Advantages, smaller firmer *Less smelly* droppings.

No more Hyperactiveness :D.

The food has not been to hard to purchase, i just grab stuff that i see on sale.

The only disadvantage is needing another freezer for the dogs food.

Yes! No more Hyperactive (Crazy always running around) dogs, they seem calmer. Elvis' (Border Collie) coat shines now, where before it was quite dull. I have not seen much cange in my Rotti Xs coat.

Edited by cloverfdch