Cesar Milan And Apbts

sandgrubber

I don't have pittys... and would never, altho I love the look and temperament... I am a huge DADDY fan!!!

but it sounds a fair comment to me :laugh:

With a lot of 'trendy' dogs.. pups are often purchased by people who have not the resources to handle the particular coat type, or strength, or exercise needs...

So- with a gentle 'warning' coming from Cesar.. some folks may realise that a pitty is not for them.

Its amazing stuff with Daddy, seeing that Daddy was owned by the rapper, did the right thing and seeked advise from him and has ever since been a great ambassador to the breed. Seeing he is now 14 I will cry the day he goes over the rainbow bridge.

At the end of the day, he still is a normal dog, digs holes, steals shoes... :rolleyes:

I started obedience 12 years ago with a reg APBT, He was 45odd kg and I was 43ish so I decided to train him, not because he was bad, just because of his size, people would look at him and cross the road but once he was at heal and I could make him sit and wait for them to pass they stoped crossing the road, lol. My maltese use to beat the APBT up on a weekly base. Hes gone now, RIP Chevy.

I started obedience 12 years ago with a reg APBT, He was 45odd kg and I was 43ish so I decided to train him, not because he was bad, just because of his size, people would look at him and cross the road but once he was at heal and I could make him sit and wait for them to pass they stoped crossing the road, lol. My maltese use to beat the APBT up on a weekly base. Hes gone now, RIP Chevy.

45kg :confused: That's pretty big for a Pittie. He must've been HUGE!

• 3 weeks later...

I think he is doing a great job with the breed.

He has to be very careful with what he says about them because whilst he is trying to be ambassador of the breed and show their loving natures.