Should Have Called The Ranger

Well, nothing short of disgusting whichever way I see It, at the end of the day another dog PTS because Of asswipe owners :rofl::rofl: (and to clarify that, there are asswipes In every breed, It's not limited to APBT owners!)

I don't care too much about how It's done, but ffs how hard Is It to contain a dog??? and that goes for every god damn breed!! not just the APBT

By the way can It be clarified please that this dog was PTS?? Why wasn't a NOI issued for either restricted or dangerous ?

These people shouldn't have dogs and they should have been the ones paying the price, NOT the dog

What Is going to stop them from getting another and doing It all over again - Not the BSL laws that's for sure!!

Edited by RottnBullies

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northern Star Pits you seem very keen on pointing out Luvabull doesn't comply and should she 'be reported' so how about you show us pictures of your enclosures etc ?

Some people think it's okay to drive under the influence and flout the LAWS and people get killed...

We may not all like laws especially if they are to do with the companions we love but not complying isn't helping.

Lol are you for real, you want pics of my old cripple in a muzzle on the road LMAO and a fence line! and i didnt point anything out i asked if she should be reported.

mate believe it or not it's not any of your or anyone elses business how I manage my dogs or how others manage there dogs., But do continue on if you must. and I just might.

I dont live in NSW btw, my regs are different in the 'enclosure' department just as they are in Victoria, SA, WA, et al. you see.

do you want a close up shot of where my dogs scrotum used to be aswell?

Edited by NorthernStarPits

Your joking arent ya, that is almost laughable.

Nope Im not joking Ive been on here for a while and Ive never read anything that makes me think PPS tells lies she comes across as a decent sort of person to me.I dunno why it is if anyone posts anything negative about a pitbull there nearly always called names and insulted.

I agree 100% and on top of that PPS is a top shelf person. I know her personally and she is currently looking after one of my dogs . I have nothing but the up most respect for her. she knows a thing or two about a few things relating to dogs. You would probably benefit by active reading rather than getting defensive.

Your joking arent ya, that is almost laughable.

Lmao, it was laughable. Funny actually.

I have a feeling she actually supports BSL.

----

I don't keep my GSD in a concrete pen. Never will. He isn't registered either. Ohh the horrors.

Edited by Just Midol

Not sure whats more upsetting here, the fact that an elderly dog has been attacked in his own yard or the fact that a few APBT fanciers get on here and highjack the thread....

The thing i see more and more of these days is less accountability and more blame games! Makes me SICK!!!

The dog needs to be PTS asap what sort of MORON uses an APBT for hunting and then sets it free in a suburban back yard with inadequate fencing?

and who the hell wants to live in fear behind some loser with a fence slamming APBT??? ( or any other unstable dog for that matter) People need to made use common sense! This guy needs to be heavily fined so as to act as a little reminder ....

Any decent person would be coughing up for the vet bills and heading over with a very sincere apology!

Not sure whats more upsetting here, the fact that an elderly dog has been attacked in his own yard or the fact that a few APBT fanciers get on here and highjack the thread....

The thing i see more and more of these days is less accountability and more blame games! Makes me SICK!!!

The dog needs to be PTS asap what sort of MORON uses an APBT for hunting and then sets it free in a suburban back yard with inadequate fencing?

and who the hell wants to live in fear behind some loser with a fence slamming APBT??? ( or any other unstable dog for that matter) People need to made use common sense! This guy needs to be heavily fined so as to act as a little reminder ....

Any decent person would be coughing up for the vet bills and heading over with a very sincere apology!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!

Was wondering how long it would take for your educated input raz. :thumbsup::)

Arent you a little charmer. Amstaffchick is right - warley started a thread about witnessing a dog attack in her neighbour's yard and you lot turn up for a slanging match. How very typical.

Warls hopefully the moron wont get another dog - of any type.

I dont think we have hijacked the thread, and no one is condoning what happened. if it did happen, then the full force of the law should be applied, and agreed, the owner should be coughing up for vet bills etc etc.

Half the time, PPS is looking for debate on the subject, with its continuous negativity and pigeon holing of APBT owners.

Just because some owners dont comply with the draconian laws that are in place, doesnt make APBT owners iresponsible.

:thumbsup::):eek: And let that comment speak for itself.

and thats just as charming, dont try and come the high and mighty. Sheesh

Lol You characters are unreal the OP was not simply recounting a story of an attack and a boohoo story, it mostly had to do with the fact she wishes to become a vigilante on BSL as she openly said in her first line.

So then many are playing the same ole same ole APBT owners are irrisponsible card, and APBT owners are the breeds downfall, well who else exactly then?.

The guy in the OP is obviously but we dont know about the breed do we, because there was never a NOI, only an owners account of the breed, unless I missed that part.

I knew a bloke with a staffy who called his dog a Pit when speaking to no nothings because he thought it was cooler and liked the reaction he got, does that make the dog a pit?

Whilst I don't live in Australia and would not presume to talk about what your laws are or are not -some of the things people on here are saying are starting to p*** me off......

1stly - a dog attacked another old defenceless dog in its backyard - seemingly unprovoked - sorry but PTS is the only answer (next time it might be a kid)

2ndly - rules are there for a reason DRACONIAN or not and those that flaught them, well I hope you are caught and dealt with sooner rather than later BEFORE your dog(s) does/do something...

And before you all get up in arms and have a spazz at me.... I own 12 dogs, EVERY one is registered, I have 6 foot deer fencing around my property (I don't need it for any reason other than I don't want my dogs getting out) I show and race my dogs, I breed, I import......... all but 2 of my 6 bitches are spayed. I am by no means flush in the sense of money BUT I am a law abiding citizen (and most of them I don't agree with) I would rather pay out in prevention measures than have any of my dogs PTS because I couldn't be bothered to obey the law.

And I am sick to death at being penalised (and lumped into the same comments about bad dog owners/breeders) because of those that don't obey the laws.

Rae

ETA: I don't agree with BSL either as it doesn't really work BUT the laws are there so need to be obeyed.....

Edited by Hotwyr

So who in this thread should

well I hope you are caught and dealt with sooner rather than later BEFORE your dog(s) does/do something...
Hotwyr ? Come on now dont hold back mate.. speak out, many would like to say the name but for some reason cant bring themselves to do it, I asked a few pages back and it' went silent or redirected..