Should Have Called The Ranger

My point is that if the OP had said 'the neighbours dobermann' then no one would have questioned the breed or, in fact, the post at all. But, because she said a pit bull the usuals come on asking how she knows it was a pit bull, mind your own business etc etc.

She did the right thing by minding her own business. Unfortunately a bad thing happened. Not her fault!

Never thought or implied for a second it was her fault.

I didn't say you did. PPS said she should have. whatever whatever whatever

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is that if the OP had said 'the neighbours dobermann' then no one would have questioned the breed or, in fact, the post at all. But, because she said a pit bull the usuals come on asking how she knows it was a pit bull, mind your own business etc etc.

But isn't that the point...?

Had it been a dobermann that had jumped a fence and attacked an elderly dog, there wouldn't be remorse and regret for not reporting it?

I'm not taking a particularly strong stance (mainly because I have no idea what I'm talking about) but I do agree with this comment:

Just because someone owns a Pit Bull does not mean it's your business to report it (upon it's arrival, before anything happened).

And I agree with this part of the following comment...

Bottom line is - all dogs, regardless of breed, need to be effectively contained. By their very nature, pitty owners need to be that much MORE vigilant, no matter how docile their dog is, precisely to combat the public perception that they are dangerous dogs.
Edited by Tatelina

Had it been a dobermann that had jumped a fence and attacked an elderly dog, there wouldn't be remorse and regret for not reporting it?

No, of course not, the dobermann doesn't have RB laws to adhere to.

Yeah she did. Why dont you dickheads wake up ?

Flame away. I cant stand you morons. You affect each breed affected by BSL but you dont give a shit. Nice.

Wow Raz l am flattered :rolleyes: But hey l am no moron nor a dickhead:rofl:

Its about time the people touting the law on this forum wake up, you's are the ones that make it worse for our breed.

You's are asking the Bull breed people to obey a law that's is Fabricated, Fraudulent, based on beliefs and assumptions that the dog is a APBT or X breed. Opps let add extortion in there as well.There are no experts in breed id in Aus.. The law is Criminal in all states that have introduced BSL.

l totally understand where Rottidora is coming from with her comments. What you's don't?

tybrax

Yeah she did. Why dont you dickheads wake up ?

Flame away. I cant stand you morons. You affect each breed affected by BSL but you dont give a shit. Nice.

Arent you a little charmer. How very typical.

You sound like a bloody 2 year old

No, of course not, the dobermann doesn't have RB laws to adhere to.

But it would be just as tragic and a horrible experience, but just because of it's breed something SHOULD have been done...?

I don't know how to word my point or get across what I'm trying to get at...so never mind me! (It did make sense in my head though!) :rolleyes:

Excuse me? I dont even know who you are. Why dont you go away and stop adding fuel to the fire like Tybrax does.

You wouldnt be Ricey by any chance? Hi Ricey - you horrible little person. How is that pathetic little Bull Breed forum going? Are you lot still carrying on about Troy? You dreadful pathetic little people!

Excuse me? I dont even know who you are. Why dont you go away and stop adding fuel to the fire like Tybrax does.

You wouldnt be Ricey by any chance? Hi Ricey - you horrible little person. How is that pathetic little Bull Breed forum going? Are you lot still carrying on about Troy? You dreadful pathetic little people!

:rolleyes: :eek::love::):(

And what are you doing, cant see any intelligent input from you.

Edited by A_Nomad

I think a lot of you sound like 2 year olds - so much for standing together as one to try to get BSL removed, i am sure those that support BSL would have a great time reading this and watching dog lovers turn on each other.

Well done.

Its about time the people touting the law on this forum wake up, you's are the ones that make it worse for our breed.

tybrax

How?

I'd like to know how people becoming aware of the rights and the responsibilities under the CAA or their appropriate state legislation makes it worse for the breed.

Every dog owner should be aware of what the laws are and be abiding by them. If they don't know them, it's time to learn them and how they can work for you.

I think a lot of you sound like 2 year olds - so much for standing together as one to try to get BSL removed, i am sure those that support BSL would have a great time reading this and watching dog lovers turn on each other.

Well done.

:rolleyes:

Why dont you go away and stop adding fuel to the fire like Tybrax does.

How an l adding fuel to the fire RAZ ?

Oop's that's right l spoke the truth about the laws, how dare l lnform people of the truth

regarding BSL laws.

PPS.

I'd like to know how people becoming aware of the rights and the responsibilities under the CAA or their appropriate state legislation makes it worse for the breed.

Yep and l would like to tell people that the law is....

Fabricated, Fraudulent, based on beliefs and assumptions that the dog is a APBT or X breed. Opps let add extortion in there as well.There are no experts in breed id in Aus.. The law is Criminal in all states that have introduced BSL.

PPS.

Every dog owner should be aware of what the laws are and be abiding by them. If they don't know them, it's time to learn them and how they can work for you.

Every dog owner should be aware that they are being taken for a ride, and fight these laws.

Misfeasance- IS THE IMPROPER PERFORMANCE OF A LAW ACT.

:rolleyes: :eek::love::)

Very sensible comment!

tybrax

You's are asking the Bull breed people to obey a law that's is Fabricated, Fraudulent, based on beliefs and assumptions that the dog is a APBT or X breed. Opps let add extortion in there as well.There are no experts in breed id in Aus.. The law is Criminal in all states that have introduced BSL.

:rolleyes: :eek::love::)

Tatelina your wording your posts just fine. Some people just wont acknowledge your point because it makes a little too much sense for there liking :(

Edited by calsonic350z