April Photo Challenge

lea

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a bit absorbed with my leather craft at the moment. I might throw up some pics at the end, but for now I'll just sit back and watch :thumbsup: Lovely pics so far, very impressive start!

Happy Birthday BB :thumbsup:

Nice challenge idea :rofl:

Bindi - Happy Birthday!!

Great start, Everyone. Loving the photos - can't wait to see more.

Will likely only get to look at this month's shots and not post much of my own stuff - April is a little insane for me with the dive shop and some photo commitments. And for the past two or three days I have been fighting with my hands again (I've got some weird thing that causes great pain & considerable weakness for no apparent reason sometimes) so am trying to limit camera and computer time where possible.

I know that it's a photo a day, but will it matter if you post a few days together? I thought I'd do it that way rather than post everyday.

Happy Birthday Bindi :rofl:

I love the photos so far. Rocco, thats a great photo of patience :thumbsup:

Bindi-Boo :thumbsup:

great work so far guys :)

seriously rocco you've outdone yourself (again) ... love the patience vs frustation!!!

I'm having a really bad couple of days, generally shi++ed off with everything. Earlier this evening I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to go out and take Chester on a photoshoot - I'm not even sure where it fits in this challenge??? but I'm running with it :rofl: - despite my earlier commitment to sleep ... I followed through all the way to a footbridge I have had in mind for a while and took some photos - it wasn't even that hard, but the quality is dodgy-as, I was just glad I did it :) And my mood has improved significantly :rofl:

3404207320_754ce614d6.jpg

And just 'cause I took it, we got there just in time for this:

3404205172_e4a12f9077.jpg

:)

CM, Sorry you've had a couple of crappy days, hope tomorow is a better one!! Great shots I love the one of Chester on the bridge.

Lea your pics are so funny, love em and you said you werent creative!!

So I have selected a topic of, "A Month of Medicine". I live and breathe it every day, so why not include it in my photos, too!

Starting me off are Jedi and Ahsoka playing doctor...

"Is it Serious, Doctor?"

3404295562_63888d3b29.jpg

And just coz I like these ones too... Some others I took...

3403485021_a5d01627ec.jpg

3404295046_029c380b0c.jpg

PPS, love your sleeping picture, so peaceful.

PC, Darcy looks adorable as always!!

TerraNik, Just love you doggie doctor shots, your dogs are so beautiful!!

I have decided to set myself a bit of an extra challenge, Im hoping I will be up to it. Im going for Diary of My dogs and to begin with Im going to see how many days I can take a photo of all of them together, not sure how long it will last (definatley not the whole month)....LOL and then I'll just go to individual shots. Getting them all together is going to be a good test on thier obedience too, I also want to get a good one of all of them together to put in a frame so this will be the perfect opportunity.

I took these two before We went walking this morning.

DSC_0030-1.jpg

DSC_0025edit.jpg

and these two when we went walking this evening.

DSC_0022edit.jpg

do they really think they are going to catch that magpie???? :rofl:

DSC_0128edit.jpg