See You At The Bridge Sage

Mushaka

My life long pal Sage was PTS 23/3/09.

We had seen the vet the week before to check up on her,and found to have kidney failure,by Sunday night she had deteriated to nothing,and could hardly walk.

My vet came to my house Monday and she was lovingly PTS in our arms.. we now have had her ashes returned to us..she will stay with me forever!

She was a real character ,and very very bossy... It feels very very strange without her in my house.

Sage, you know we love you,and I know that you love us.. we will meet again

Rest in peace :thumbsup:

S1050203-1.jpg

Edited by Lewis & Lyn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lewis & Lyn.

I too had my dog for a long time. I am 27 and 3 weeks ago I said goodbye to my little mate who was 17 years old. I can understand how your kids must be feeling. It's very tough. Just take each day as it comes, and never be afraid to fall in a heap.

Those photos are gorgeous. I can tell straight away the love between your kids and Sage. Thankgod for photos :)

Thinking of you xxx

Kate

Thanks Kate,and im sorry to hear of your loss also.

I have an album of Sage from 6 weeks old until her final day. My daughter works in a photo lab so we are going to put them all onto disc to background music etc.

Its still so hard..I had a good cry again yesterday when i discovered Sages brother who had had a stroke earlier in the week,drowned in his families swimming pool.

RIP Bazza, :) you can now play with Sage under the trees and scuffle like the old days.. Careful Baz,Sage always outdid you! :thumbsup:

Edited by Lewis & Lyn

RIP beautiful beautiful Sage. What a stunner she was. :p

So very sorry for your loss. The pictures of her with your kids left me in tears. So touching. She clearly lived in a very loving home.

Rest easy old girl.

RIP old Bazza boy :rofl:

What a devastating way for the family to lose such a huge part of their family. My heart just breaks for them.

Sage and Bazza playing up a storm at the bridge. Loved forever, never to be forgotten.