Faq's Pinned Topic

Muttaburra

I wonder if it might help to have a "Frequently Asked Questions" as a pinned topic.

Maybe some who have been around the BSL issue for a while could put something together.

It's understandable that many people believe BSL is wrong, but it would be nice to see the argument laid out in a concise manner.

It would seem that in order to preserve the Pit Bull as a breed that solutions are desperately needed. One way of finding the solutions is to have a clear outline of the problems and challenges that exist.

It worries me that many of the better well bred dogs will gradually be outnumbered by mavericks breeding quasi-pit bulls that find their way into the wrong hands or irresponsible owners.

A recent example of pup being acquired and the person breeding it not passing the information about issues that may arise with an RB on to the new owner, that is not responsible breeding or homing IMO.

Somehow, I think this section has just become a ghost town, like the EDBA board has.

I don't think you will get much, if any discussion by people who have true working knowledge about BSL on this forum anymore.

I base my opinion on the closed thread, the webs full of information and FAQ's, I think a link section would be better, and not just links to state laws either.

Edited by RebLT

Somehow, I think this section has just become a ghost town, like the EDBA board has.

I don't think you will get much, if any discussion by people who have true working knowledge about BSL on this forum anymore.

I think you'll find It's been the same people fighting BSL for some time, like anything else, these people have become emotionally drained and somewhat disheartened by It all :thumbsup: I'm pretty sure though many are still fighting the good fight, It's just not on here

I also think a sticky of FAQ's and their answers Is a good Idea, so that people may look there to find answers they seek,

If not then they can start a new thread!

I understand how people can be emotionally drained or even dissalusioned buy it all, when I was looking through the EDBA forum right back to the beginning there were some very knowledgable people posting who had deep insight into the cogs of the breed specific laws, but it all went silent about a year ago and I think their was a lot of filler topics previous to that for a while.

I have spent many months reading through it all as it is a law that I cant work out, it just does not make any sence to me as a law that is able to be governed.

I think you'll find It's been the same people fighting BSL for some time, like anything else, these people have become emotionally drained and somewhat disheartened by It all I'm pretty sure though many are still fighting the good fight, It's just not on here

:o

We are still fighting behind the scenes with a Supreme Court Case coming up soon. :rofl:

Qld is very quite lately :rofl:

tybrax