Where Can I Buy Barf In Canberra Or Nsw?

Hoping someone can tell me where to buy BARF in either Canberra or up to Wollongong? We are driving from Gundagai to Canberra today and then up to Wollongong and I am almost out of BARF. I have been supplementing them with Ziwipeak but would really like to restock the caravan freezer. Boy it has been hard to find our fav doggy dinner since leaving home (Brisbane) a few weeks ago. Most people I asked in Victoria (including Vet surgerys and Pet Stores) hadn't even heard of it.

Can any DOL'ers point me in the right direction please?

S.

I"m pretty sure Petbarn now stocks it and Dogworld definitely used to.

Give them a call. :(

Thanks heaps, we will call them and see what they have.

You wouldn't happen to know of any fenced off leash parks for the dogs ikn Canberra would you?

Give them a call. :(

You wouldn't happen to know of any fenced off leash parks for the dogs ikn Canberra would you?

Ah, yes.

There are two new ones. One by the shores of Lake Gininderra (Belconnen) and one by Lake Tuggeranong. (Greenway side). What they are like in terms of user responsibility I cannot say.

Give them a call. :rofl:

Ah, yes.

There are two new ones. One by the shores of Lake Gininderra (Belconnen) and one by Lake Tuggeranong. (Greenway side). What they are like in terms of user responsibility I cannot say.

Great :eek: We also found on the petbarn website that there are 2 fenced ones at Fyshwick so we have a few to chose from :(