They're Here!

leopuppy04

I am very pleased to announce the safe arrival of our Australian Shepherd litter who were delivered via C-section on Wednesday 8th April.

This is our first litter for all concerned (Kinta and myself :() and she has presented us with 6 beautiful babies - 5 girls and 1 boy.

We have:

3 black tri girls

2 blue merle girls

1 black tri boy.

I am just so happy that everyone is healthy and happy with all the pregnancy issues (and then needing a c-sect) this has not exactly been the 'best' introduction to breeding... but hey, that's life :)

Kinta is a wonderful mum - she has taken to her new role like a duck to water ;)

and of course photos (sorry they aren't the best -it's hard to take pics, they wiggle so much!):

black tri boy:

blackboy_day12.jpg

black girl 1:

blackgirl_wideblaze_day11.jpg

blue girl 1:

bluegirl_day12.jpg\

blue girl 2:

bluemismark_1day1.jpg

black girl 2:

panda_day15.jpg

black girl 3:

pigletgirl_day11.jpg

:) :D

Edited by leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to breed them too(the Aussie breed, obviously not my current Aussies), but because its not 'my time' yet, I had them both desexed. I was hoping to breed from Axle, but not being prepared & having the time too it was best to sacrifice the idea for now...so YOU better post heaps of your beautiful babies while they are growing up :):)

Edited by Love_ASD

:) Hey that's great, lp. Congrats to the beautiful Miss Kinta, nad best wishes to you too.

Suppose that will be your excuse for not trialling for the next few weeks too - pretty darn good excuse, I'd say. :D

I have been hanging out for these bubs to arrive, in fact the whole family has! Give Kinta a big pat from us (and some for leo too, cos he can't miss out!)

They look adorable, and hey.....she produced FOUR black tri's! Now doesn't that tell you somehting......black tri's ARE the best colour!