They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes - the interesting conundrum is with 15pts left for her title, she has the most *stunning* coat she's ever had all through her pregnancy, when we CANT ENTER THE RING!!!! :):(

not looking forward to it coming out though :cry: - guess that means we'll attempt obedience again :p

Guest PixieOfWrath

Leopuppy, congratulations!! The puppies are just stunning, you must be over the moon! Can't WAIT to see them grow, if they turn out even half as good as their parents they'll be super special :)

It'll come back LP some of the coated breeds, bitches especially take a while to grow a full coat. My old collie girl didn't get a proper full coat in until she was three. She looked awfully out of coat until then. Of course hormones do wonder for them sometimes!

Has she got any noivce passes yet I can't remember, I know she managed to get a few agility titles. 15pts aren't too many you'll get them then she'll have letters at both ends of her name!

I take it you're going to trial one of those puppies when the time comes?

It'll come back LP some of the coated breeds, bitches especially take a while to grow a full coat. My old collie girl didn't get a proper full coat in until she was three. She looked awfully out of coat until then. Of course hormones do wonder for them sometimes!

Has she got any noivce passes yet I can't remember, I know she managed to get a few agility titles. 15pts aren't too many you'll get them then she'll have letters at both ends of her name!

I take it you're going to trial one of those puppies when the time comes?

I'll hopefully keep a show pup, but we won't trial as it will be dad's baby - I'll just nick it for the odd show :(

Kinta has got a few CCD passes and has royally ruined novice every time we've entered. With an average score not lower than 186 she'll blow one exercise 'just for fun'. But that's ok - she's young and we've got plenty of time :)

Congrats on the new babies! :( and good to see the whelping box arrived in time too! :)

If Kinta is looking good now then definitely enter her in a few shows for when the pups are 6-8 weeks of age. I have with a few of my girls over the years and all of them have picked up points. One of them even won BIG to finish her title!

Being she is so close I think it would definitely be worth it before she goes bald!!

Leopuppy, congratulations!! The puppies are just stunning, you must be over the moon! Can't WAIT to see them grow, if they turn out even half as good as their parents they'll be super special :(

haha Pixie - yes I'm very excited to see what turns out!!! I want them to grow up NOW, but once they do I'll want them little again :)

Congrats on the new babies! :cry: and good to see the whelping box arrived in time too! :)

If Kinta is looking good now then definitely enter her in a few shows for when the pups are 6-8 weeks of age. I have with a few of my girls over the years and all of them have picked up points. One of them even won BIG to finish her title!

Being she is so close I think it would definitely be worth it before she goes bald!!

haha - might have to try and enter with the saggy boobs :(

Nah - at the moment, I'm more interested in getting some performance titles on her - am happy to wait out the coat change, as she'll likely drop it pretty quick smart (she cycles quick)....