Troy

German Shepherd Dog Owners!

9,302 posts in this topic

wolfgirl   

Good Morning :)

A New Thread :o

Came across these photo's last night while I was cleaning up my Inbox and not sure if I have posted them before so thought what a lovely way to start the new thread off with some photo's of my very spunky boy :rolleyes:

Kepala13-4-08-76.jpg

158.jpg

Kepala13-4-08-84.jpg

Kepala13-4-08-77.jpg

Kepala13-4-08-104.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter and eggs :)

Edited by wolfgirl

Hi WG

Loved your piccies of your two spunky kids.

See I was good and read what you wrote in the last thread about people who might have dail up not to keep repeating the piccies over and over again.

Diid you see how well Freevale and Zandrac kennels did over the weekend, and Pockets has even more good news

Jo

Had a lovely weekend, with good friends and company

Heard a good quote today on the radio

You are judged by the people you hang out with,

Do you like that one

Jo

wolfgirl   
Hi WG

See I was good and read what you wrote in the last thread about people who might have dail up not to keep repeating the piccies over and over again.

Diid you see how well Freevale and Zandrac kennels did over the weekend, and Pockets has even more good news

Jo

Thanks Jo he is such a beautiful boy a very soulful dog but the whitie isn't mine that is Fanuilos's girl with Bear :laugh:

We are about to run out and go slow as Junior has been on his car forums and eaten most of our GB's up until later in the week so I appreciate you being considerate as ours won't refresh until next weekend and it's too hard to try to load pages when people keep quoting photo's over and over :cry:

Sounds like all had a wonderful weekend and will be catching up with Pockets tomorrow night for Ring Training :rofl:

Well I am off to do some more gardening and get started on my dog run area, have to start moving the stones now so I can Tuscan Top and hopefully have it ready by the weekend :)

Best I eat another Easter Egg to give me energy for the day :angel::wave::laugh:

wolfgirl   
Had a lovely weekend, with good friends and company

Heard a good quote today on the radio

You are judged by the people you hang out with,

Do you like that one

Jo

My Mother (God Bless Her Soul) used to have a saying that went like this:

You can tell a man who boozes by the Company he chooses and the pig slowly got up and walked away.

wolfgirl   
Hey Norsehaven and WG, long night last night, didnt get home till I think 1am :)

Got to see my beautiful girl who was over the moon to see me as well as my gorgeos miss Glory who I was rapped to see aswell, she is such a gorgeous girl and we had lots of fun on the weekend together :cry:

We did have a great weekend :rofl:

Hey Pockets glad you had a great weekend, hope you got lots of photo's to share with us :wave:

Hi WG

Jo

Thanks Jo he is such a beautiful boy a very soulful dog but the whitie isn't mine that is Fanuilos's girl with Bear :laugh:

We are about to run out and go slow as Junior has been on his car forums and eaten most of our GB's up until later in the week so I appreciate you being considerate as ours won't refresh until next weekend and it's too hard to try to load pages when people keep quoting photo's over and over :cry:

Sounds like all had a wonderful weekend and will be catching up with Pockets tomorrow night for Ring Training :rofl:

Well I am off to do some more gardening and get started on my dog run area, have to start moving the stones now so I can Tuscan Top and hopefully have it ready by the weekend :)

Best I eat another Easter Egg to give me energy for the day :angel::wave::laugh:

You can have one for me as well just to keep up your energy, mind you only one from me, who is bring left over Easter Eggs to the May show,

I think that is going to be one good show for sure with a number of interstate people going and being able to catch up with every one.

Mike and I are going down early and having a bit of a holiday in Mel have a few people to catch up with and have a chat with as well

Then we are of on the coast road to Sydney and stopping for a couple of days there as well catching up with some friends we had in Tassie be good to see them again and also Fay Stokes and Jilly and Billy then of to Nth Qlds to catch some more friend s and see our two biys or should I say Men,

Then the National and more friends be away for about three months all up but will have the laptop with me.

enjoy your day

Jo

Pockets   

Hey Norsehaven and WG, long night last night, didnt get home till I think 1am :)

Got to see my beautiful girl who was over the moon to see me as well as my gorgeos miss Glory who I was rapped to see aswell, she is such a gorgeous girl and we had lots of fun on the weekend together :)

1st in on Saturday was miss Ava and Remy for Junior Bitch, both did extremly well and received great critiques on the pegs. Ava was handled to perfection by Andrew Jones of Zandrac kennels :) Thanks Andrew :)

Ava 1st Junior Bitch :angel:

2nd in on Saturday was the absolutly gorgeous Vecia Van Noort :) she is so lovely, moves like a dream and looked just stunning

Vecia 1st Inter Bitch & Reserve Challenge Bitch :rofl:

Sunday was the the highlight :cry:

First in for the Freevale team was the baby boys, Fletcher and Gussy, Fletcher was called out 2nd and on the move, moved himself into first place, with a huge clap from the spectators, he was just a star, never put a paw wrong and held his place till the end :) Gussy was a very good boy, very proud of him at his first specialty show, he was pulled out 5th and also moved on the walk, but started gallopping, bless him, he was so enthusiastic :wave:

Fletcher 1st Baby Puppy Dog, Gussy 6th Baby puppy dog :rofl:

Packer was the next to go in, his last class in Junior and he did it with style and stutted his way to

1st Junior Dog :rofl:

Next in was the beautiful Raz (Freevale Sweet Lachlan), who looked fantastic in the ring and worked very well, such a gorgeous bear!!!!

Raz 3rd Intermediate Dog :rofl:

and then the beautiful Kwintie stepped into the ring and boy did he look like he owned the ring. The fast gait was the highlight Kwint powered away and looked awesome.

Kwint 1st Open Dog, Challenge Dog and Runner Up Best in Show :rofl:

then the highlight and to finish of a very good weekend:

Ava - JUNIOR IN SHOW

Vecia - INTER IN SHOW

:rofl::love::eek:

GO GIRLS

:laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Pockets

wolfgirl   

Pockets - Wow you all did have a great weekend :rofl:

Norsehaven - Your trip sounds fantastic, you are making me jealous I would love to hit the road for 3 months :)

What a weekend you all had, good company and good dogs and very good results, Sure made the trip for Andrew worthwhile, Vecia saw her at Ballarat yes a very nice bitch and sure worth her wins.

So Ava has done it again, where are you putting all the trophies? :rofl:

Jo

jess75   

Hey Norsehaven and WG, long night last night, didnt get home till I think 1am :rofl:

Got to see my beautiful girl who was over the moon to see me as well as my gorgeos miss Glory who I was rapped to see aswell, she is such a gorgeous girl and we had lots of fun on the weekend together :love:

1st in on Saturday was miss Ava and Remy for Junior Bitch, both did extremly well and received great critiques on the pegs. Ava was handled to perfection by Andrew Jones of Zandrac kennels :eek: Thanks Andrew :)

Ava 1st Junior Bitch :laugh:

2nd in on Saturday was the absolutly gorgeous Vecia Van Noort :rofl: she is so lovely, moves like a dream and looked just stunning

Vecia 1st Inter Bitch & Reserve Challenge Bitch :angel:

Sunday was the the highlight :cry:

First in for the Freevale team was the baby boys, Fletcher and Gussy, Fletcher was called out 2nd and on the move, moved himself into first place, with a huge clap from the spectators, he was just a star, never put a paw wrong and held his place till the end :) Gussy was a very good boy, very proud of him at his first specialty show, he was pulled out 5th and also moved on the walk, but started gallopping, bless him, he was so enthusiastic :wave:

Fletcher 1st Baby Puppy Dog, Gussy 6th Baby puppy dog :rofl:

Packer was the next to go in, his last class in Junior and he did it with style and stutted his way to

1st Junior Dog :rofl:

Next in was the beautiful Raz (Freevale Sweet Lachlan), who looked fantastic in the ring and worked very well, such a gorgeous bear!!!!

Raz 3rd Intermediate Dog :rofl:

and then the beautiful Kwintie stepped into the ring and boy did he look like he owned the ring. The fast gait was the highlight Kwint powered away and looked awesome.

Kwint 1st Open Dog, Challenge Dog and Runner Up Best in Show :rofl:

then the highlight and to finish of a very good weekend:

Ava - JUNIOR IN SHOW

Vecia - INTER IN SHOW

You guys certainly had a SUPER time it was great to see such quality dogs, beautifully presented do so well. All wins thoroughly deserved. :laugh:

You are so right Vecia looked awesome, moved superb. Ava of course as always looked lovely and little Gussy went like a trooper

HUGE CONGRATS TO ALL

WG Yes we are looking forward to it as well, and then later in the year we are of to the West Coast once again to catch up on friends, I made the last time I was over there.

Jess75 it seems like you were lucky enough to see everyone, hope you cheered extra loud for WG and me did anyone take photos as we are waitng to see them

Jo

Zojambra   

congrats pockets :thumbsup: you guys have been doing well with miss ava and i am sure gussy will promptly follow that lead :thumbsup:

Pockets   

Thanks heaps Pointeemum :thumbsup: having heaps of fun with all of them, Ava, Mazie and Gussy :thumbsup:

Pockets   
so why havent I seen Gussy yet? :thumbsup:

Gussy has been to all breeds shows in Vic :rofl: but I havent been at any of late, hopefully will be able to get to some in the next month or two :thumbsup:

Flaves   

Sunday

I have some bragging to do (on behalf of some friends)

JAYSHELL RIPLEY

PUPPY IN SHOW

71c9605f.jpg

e5ad484e.jpg

e8f36dcc.jpg

in her 5th All Breeds Show

Ripley was handled to perfection by Mr Derharv!!

GO MR DERHARV AND RIPLEY - Hope there are many more in show awards to come

:eek::rofl::)

MONDAY

Well i have yet another brag for some friends from todays show:

Jayshell Ripley - Puppy of Breed

and

PUPPY IN GROUP

Ripley was handled to perfection yet again by Mr Derharv

She also got a very good look in for Puppy in Show

:):thumbsup: :p

Derharv also have some FANTASTIC news about Chase!

:cheer::thumbsup::cheer:

Yet another wonderful weekend of showing with some great friends :rofl::cheer:

So thanks to all that we sat with for such a fun filled and happy weekend.

See you at the next show :cheer::party: :D ;)

Firestone we had bacon, eggs and mushrooms on rolls for breaky and a bbq for lunch..along with a couple of glasses of :laugh:

It really was a wonderful weekend of showing with great people. :D

Edited by Flaves