Troy

German Shepherd Dog Owners!

9,302 posts in this topic

Such a beautiful dog, if I had the room, I would take him :(

Has Jenny been made aware of this...

Poor Tommy dog :(

I remember he was brought for breeding by one of them, Beychief I think, but he could no longer sire any litters? well thats what I heard...

You would have read this on Beychief's ad when they sold him Pockets, I read it too!

Pockets   

Such a beautiful dog, if I had the room, I would take him :(

Has Jenny been made aware of this...

Poor Tommy dog :(

I remember he was brought for breeding by one of them, Beychief I think, but he could no longer sire any litters? well thats what I heard...

You would have read this on Beychief's ad when they sold him Pockets, I read it too!

Knew it was somewhere.....oh I just cant imagine leaving a dog abandoned in a yard with just a can of dog food :(

angelsun   

That Brandi does produce super handsome boys me finks! And smart too!

I do have a little brag to share...

Rajko and I travelled over to Adelaide with Ish, Supreme Chicken and Jaydon and the furkids for the 41st National last weekend....

We were just there to do some obedience, Rajko needed just one more pass for his CDX title....

I am very very happy to say that Rajko worked his butt off and got his final pass and title YAY!!! To top it all off, we came third in the ring which i was over the moon with as there was 14 dogs entered in his class!!!!!

So my ever so big gangly man is now know as Wiesenland Dark Raider CDX RN ET!!!! :whee::smurfanim::smartiepants::rock::party::happydance::happydance2::dancingelephant:

Big congrats from the Gipfel clan. I'll be sure to pass the word onto Brandi!

Flaves   

Re Tommy, how can this happen, people suck...

Yep some people sure do suck

That Brandi does produce super handsome boys me finks! And smart too!

I do have a little brag to share...

Rajko and I travelled over to Adelaide with Ish, Supreme Chicken and Jaydon and the furkids for the 41st National last weekend....

We were just there to do some obedience, Rajko needed just one more pass for his CDX title....

I am very very happy to say that Rajko worked his butt off and got his final pass and title YAY!!! To top it all off, we came third in the ring which i was over the moon with as there was 14 dogs entered in his class!!!!!

So my ever so big gangly man is now know as Wiesenland Dark Raider CDX RN ET!!!! :whee::smurfanim::smartiepants::rock::party::happydance::happydance2::dancingelephant:

Big congrats from the Gipfel clan. I'll be sure to pass the word onto Brandi!

Thanks angelsun, give Brandi a big pat from me and woof from Rajko!!!!

Have addressed the breeders certificates care of tony so hopefully he gets them this time

Edited by tommyspazz

angelsun   

We got a lovely cert from Brandi's other boy (Argent) in Tassie as he just finished his RE recently.

KOE   

hopefully this poor baby will get a forever home geez people suck

I meant to quote Tommy

Edited by KOE

Deemar   

This is our new boy, we picked him up on Friday, 6 month old Leo. We also have a Gordon Setter who is 2 very soon and a 15.5 year old working dog.

Edited by Deemar

Deemar   

This is our new boy, we picked him up on Friday, 6 month old Leo. We also have a Gordon Setter who is 2 very soon and a 15.5 year old working dog.

Sorry the pic doesn`t want to upload.

Ellis   

Deemar congrats on the new addition. I always find uploading photos on here a pain.

Flaves   

Try photobucket.com :) that will help - upload to photobucket and them paste the IMG link and it will show :)

Congrats on your new addition

Ellis   

Hi all, we were the dunce of the class today. Started Class 1 today, finished Canine College a fortnight ago (no classes last week). Some of the things confused me! I was twisting up like a pretzel with one thing! All Hudson wanted to do was run & play. Oh well better luck next time.

Wowieee.....he has grown!!!!!!!!!!! Can't get over how big he is all of sudden!!!

Love the tilty ear, Rajko has the same tilt on the same ear!!!! They are brothers for sure! Haha

IMG_1341.jpg

Akayla   

Starting the pain staking process of finding the right breeder. Lucky there will be some shows coming up.