Troy

German Shepherd Dog Owners!

9,302 posts in this topic

ish   

Handler needs to be withdraw with permission of the judge - clearly had an injury to the front right paw!!

Pockets   

Dogmatic - Above dog is KUIRAU ASSLAN 02/02/12 (Ch. *Jimmy v Baruther Land a ED x Kuirau Oceania)he is abour 22 months I think from memory

Ish - Awwwwww love my little Bouncer dog xxx he is just so super duper sweet, what a great photo :)

ish   

Snapped these pics of my old girl last week, her name is Tiger and she's 12.5

5uru4upu.jpg

u4y6amuj.jpg

KOE   

I haven't been on here in awhile but for those that know of my boy Oliver,

He passed away on New Years Eve of bloat, my two girls and myself are bereft. We are on holidays so it was even more stressful but I collected his ashes today so he will return home with us.

Rest in peace my big boy 2004 to 2013.

Kynan   

Has anyone received their copy of the December 2013 GSD Quarterly National Review?

Flaves   

Rest easy Oliver - you will be missed :heart:

Hi Kynan - i dont think i did.....i have one outside

Kynan   

Hi Heidley, hi flaves :wave:

Glad I haven't missed out on the magazine. Must still be coming. We moved over 12 months ago and they still hadn't updated our address last issue so I was worried it had gone to the wrong address again.

What has everyone been up to with their dogs? I'm looking forward to getting back into obedience and also finishing off Kynan's tracking title this year. My skin baby is now 10 months old and I finally feel organised enough to get back into dog related activities.

Same old stuff here Kynan!

Rajko titled in CDX at the national so we are working on UD atm which is like having a puppy again, the exercises are so new! We are getting there though and he is having a ball!

Archer and I are going to try to get his Aust Ch. title and hopefully some dual titles, im hoping at the national as well! But they are just dreams and hopes atm!

Good luck for upcoming trials, im sure Kynan will jump straight back into tracking as if he did it yesterday! They are smart puppers!

Flaves   

Hi Heidley, hi flaves :wave:

Glad I haven't missed out on the magazine. Must still be coming. We moved over 12 months ago and they still hadn't updated our address last issue so I was worried it had gone to the wrong address again.

What has everyone been up to with their dogs? I'm looking forward to getting back into obedience and also finishing off Kynan's tracking title this year. My skin baby is now 10 months old and I finally feel organised enough to get back into dog related activities.

Hi!!!

Good to see you here

Glad to hear all is going well with Kynan and your skin baby.

Just watching Doody get old - he is not doing it very gracefully. He has a bit of dementia and sometimes has fits. :cry: not so nice to watch

Love him to death though - he is the all time inside baby which he is loving. Mind you he has decided to do all the things he never did as a pup. he counter surfs so we cant leave him unattended anymore and he also eats cat poo :eek: :eek: :eek: Lucky i love him!

Bohdes is just chilling.