Troy

The Ckcs Photo And Chat Thread

27,173 posts in this topic

Gretel   

<Talina said Chelsea was for her daughter and would always stay. >

Once again I guess it becomes obvious you can't believe everything you read in here......

It just gets closed and you can no longer reply in it :)

Well, as you can see...we haven't left yet :o Jamie spent all night trying to fix the lights on the boat trailer to no avail, so he's gone to Griffith this morning to see if he can find replacements at SCA...

Meanwhile, I'm here by myself cleaning up Sophie's 'accident'...clearly she hasn't learnt to scratch at the door like Bella yet *sigh*

Oooooh first one in here :) Morning all!

Gretel claims the christening honours!

It just gets closed and you can no longer reply in it :rolleyes:

Well, as you can see...we haven't left yet :) Jamie spent all night trying to fix the lights on the boat trailer to no avail, so he's gone to Griffith this morning to see if he can find replacements at SCA...

Meanwhile, I'm here by myself cleaning up Sophie's 'accident'...clearly she hasn't learnt to scratch at the door like Bella yet *sigh*

Oh no TB! Even if he does find replacements will you go now? Especially given you will both be so tired?

Poor Sophie - don't be too cross with her. Millie KNOWS to scratch at the door but she will still wee on the floor occasionally.

I must admit to thinking we had done something wrong when I saw the new thread & the old one closed! :o Thank goodness we're still here!

I'm not cross with her GB :) Just tired and a bit miffed about not leaving to go fishing now until about midday...it's a 2.5 hour drive to Lake Mulwala :o

cavanova   
Continuation of previous thread

So we can't read the old one anymore :)

Once again I guess it becomes obvious you can't believe everything you read in here......

What have I missed ?

I must admit to thinking we had done something wrong when I saw the new thread & the old one closed! :o Thank goodness we're still here!

Was nearly thinking the same thing :)

Goodmorning everyone

Gretel   

The old thread is still there to read but you can't post in it. I got here early cause Jack is an early riser and his mother is not :o I had to get up and chase him inside.

We're about to go to Maccas for breakfast :o

Oh YUM! I'm drinking lukewarm coffee and now wishing I had maccas too - but that would require getting dressed & going out. :)

Continuation of previous thread

So we can't read the old one anymore :)

What have I missed ?

Was nearly thinking the same thing :)

Goodmorning everyone

Good morning all

I thought we had done somthing wrong too what happend with Talina ? bugger going to find the old thread :smurf:

ok found out what was going on

does anyone else dog have a thing about carboard lucy loves toilet paper rolls I have to hide them from her

Unfortunate, but Chelsea had a nasty turn and took at Velvet and maybe i was an accident but she nipped me when i rescued Velvet, and because of that i don't feel comfortable with her around my kids. It was over a bone but even so, most dogs will growl or whatever to show who is boss, Chelsea had Velvet in her mouth wouldn't release, poor Velvet just cried and tried to escape but Chelsea just kepted going at her.

This was at my mums house, I never feed my girls together but even so it was beond normal behaviour.

This isn't the first time this has happend, Chelsea had a go before which is why I learnt to feed separately. I have seeked my vets advice her agree's that she needs to be desex and preferred that she isn't with young children incase they may try to feed her.

Although she has never bitten my children, i have that horrible feeling over my head and I just don't feel comfortable having her around them. Therefore i'm letting her go to a adult family who does not have kids and made them aware of her behaviour. She is being desex this week.

I think this is an appropiate move under the circumstances. :o

Sorry, but I'm trying to the right thing by the dog, and my family. I don't want to let her go, she is very happy here and we love her dearly. She has a great home lined up and I'm very happy that her new owners are experience cavaliers owners and can assit her needs.