Troy

The Ckcs Photo And Chat Thread

27,173 posts in this topic

Cavstar   

Hey everyone, first time in the Cavvie section (I own 2 Bullmastiffs) but been talking to mum for a while about me getting her the breed she's wanted her entire life.. so after some research and waiting for puppies to be born, today I picked up the gorgeous Charlie

He's such a snuggler and will only stop crying when he's cuddling someone.. such a sweet little gentleman. :)

2598mcl.jpgi6vzg1.jpg

OMG.. I am in lurve :love: :love:

Guest _MADCAT_   
Guest _MADCAT_

Hey everyone, first time in the Cavvie section (I own 2 Bullmastiffs) but been talking to mum for a while about me getting her the breed she's wanted her entire life.. so after some research and waiting for puppies to be born, today I picked up the gorgeous Charlie

He's such a snuggler and will only stop crying when he's cuddling someone.. such a sweet little gentleman. :)

OMG.. I am in lurve :love: :love:

He's definitely hard not to want to kiss his squishy face!

mwcg9c.jpg33vm6u1.jpg

Gretel   

Love the bath pic :laugh:

We have a new baby arriving tomorrow. :) Prepare for puppy Sadie photos :laugh:

Guest _MADCAT_   
Guest _MADCAT_

Love the bath pic :laugh:

We have a new baby arriving tomorrow. :) Prepare for puppy Sadie photos :laugh:

I shall be checking tomorrow for puppy pics :o

Guest _MADCAT_   
Guest _MADCAT_

Charlie had another bath today. He cries the entire time... slowly but surely I hope he will get used to it!

2lwx4b7.jpg

RRPS   

Sadie and Charlie are so cute.

Would love another cav puppy.

Photo of my 2 with my mothers standard poodles this afternoon, they all get along really well.

post-48930-0-99441400-1423472951_thumb.jpg

Guest _MADCAT_   
Guest _MADCAT_

Sadie and Charlie are so cute.

Would love another cav puppy.

Photo of my 2 with my mothers standard poodles this afternoon, they all get along really well.

Haha your dogs are colour coordinated! Sooo cute :D

denali   

Gorgeous!

My ruby does the couch surfing thing too :)

Haha your dogs are colour coordinated! Sooo cute :D

laugh.gif that is brilliant!

Jed   

cavNrott - how about an older Cavalier - or a pup from a breeder who will take it back if you get too ga ga to remember its name, or you fall off the perch?

I don't do it now that I might fall off the perch at any moment, but if "older" people wanted a pup, I would agree to take it back if necessary. Never has been...

I guess it depends on how well/agile you expect to be - I have sold a couple to ladies in their eighties.

cavNrott   

I still have my two oldies Jed. I have my 11yo boy :heart: who has CHF (on meds) and also my 10yo girl who's recently been diagnosed with a Grade 2-2 1/2 murmur which is causing no issues so far.

It's all good. My GP was going on about sending me to hospital three weeks ago due to my breathing issues. I declined. Who would care for my dogs?? I expected to recover without a hospital admission and am doing well now. My dogs keep me very motivated to recover quickly from any health set backs.

Hard to believe it's almost 11 years since I was bugging you for advice about Cavaliers. I'd only ever owned Rotties and GSD's and this tiny Cavalier pup was at my mercy. I'm sure my boy would thank you, as I do, for the advice and assistance you so readily offered me.

edited to remove random word.

Edited by cavNrott

Gretel   

Yes that's a good suggestion Jed. Dream and Cheries owners are elderly and they've told their family if anything happens to them the girls come back to me. I'm more than happy with the arrangement :)

LizT   

This is Chance. Saffy's surviving pup. he is four weeks old now.

Edited by LizT

LizT   

This is Chance. Saffy's surviving pup. he is four weeks old now.

post-27253-0-82792200-1424300005_thumb.jpg

Edited by LizT

pennyw74   

That is certainly something to think about. If something happened to both Patrick and I, I'm sure my mum would look after Izzy and Ollie but we've never talked about it. I mean, we're only in our 40s but still...an accident could happen. Might have to bring it up one day. She might not want to take them on but I'm sure she would take care of them if anything happened.

Gretel   

That is certainly something to think about. If something happened to both Patrick and I, I'm sure my mum would look after Izzy and Ollie but we've never talked about it. I mean, we're only in our 40s but still...an accident could happen. Might have to bring it up one day. She might not want to take them on but I'm sure she would take care of them if anything happened.

Yes worthwhile talking about it just in case Penny :) I have written instructions and Peter reckons it's morbid but it makes me feel better. I did it before we went overseas. I really don't think Gabe would want six dogs.