And now a year has passed

I still shed the tears

Because your company has gone

But your presence lingers here

Even though new puppy is coming

We'll never forget your face

You've helped bring pup to us now

Though you, we'll never replace

To my Baby Pog, whom I miss each and every single day. The lessons I learnt from having you as my pet will be passed on to my puppy, and for that I say Thank You. You know you are forever in my heart, and I will never, EVER forget you. Be at peace, Patchie. you're happy and healthy now.

With all the love in the world,

Renee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, Patchie.

I now face my second Christmas without you. You know what? The pain lessens; I never thought it would.

I was watching a rerun of Family Ties, where Nick has to put his doggie to sleep. It brought back so many memories of you (not that I need reminding). I was crying, but the ache in my heart wasn't there anymore. I still miss you every single day, but the heartache is gone.

I know you've been whispering in Jasmine's ear- she's been doing some of your old tricks that you KNOW you shouldn't have been doing.

I can't believe its been over a year, it seems so recent, still. Even now the tears are being shed for you.

You are very special to me, and you always will be. Jasmine isn't a replacement- she's an addition.

God bless you Baby Pog. You're safe with the angels now. Take care of Chiyo for me, will you?

Much love and big cuddles for the both of you.

I feel your sorrow and wish you more happy memories and less pain as the time passes.

Baby Pog was so lucky to be loved by you

I know you've been whispering in Jasmine's ear- she's been doing some of your old tricks that you KNOW you shouldn't have been doing.

I bet she does :rofl: I am sure Jasmine will bring you a lot of joy and love and help ease some of your pain :cry:

RIP little lady :eek:

Edited by Riley