Dedication To Femka

borzoimom

for multiple reason. One- she is having a hard time and number two the original song I wanted is copyright still. So I changed the song.

Femka has been the " glue" in this family. With the ability to raise young dogs to play- and next the dignified nature to deal with older dogs. She may just be a rescue, but that doesn't discount our love for her. She may have a scar on her face from her previous home, has her quarks as we did not get her until half way through her life- but all I see is beauty when I look at her face. She has an in-depth soul - I do not even know how to express this anymore than I have.

Here you go-

Femka was diagnosed with a problem in her heart, and I am afraid there is no hope. After two days of trying to find any answer, I am afraid the dreadful decission has been made. She has rapidly taken a turn for the worse. We lost her.

Live on my sweet girl the 'black bullet'.

Thank you all for your support and comfort. We are still numb here, trying to move things forward etc. We expanded our yard to give the dogs more room to run, and that seems to be helping Zubin alot with something new. He is obviously grieving. The last two nights at night, when he puts himself to bed, as he use to sleep with her, you hear the most gut wrenching mournful howl. It was less last night, but still present.

Just like us, I think he just needs some time...