Minmin Is Very Sick

rish

MinMin is in hospital,last night she was pretty listless,but we though it was because she got in trouble for getting out under the back gate.(she was shaking as well,but she does get upset when you rouse on her)

This morning Ross found a poo with blood true it :laugh: ,we did think it was parvo, but she wasn't as listless as the night before.

We took her to the vets this morning,and he inserted his finger in her bottom,even he was astounded by the blood that came out :laugh:,he had already said what he "thought" it might be and after the exemption he is pretty much thinking the same way,either a rip in her intestine/or bowel,he cant do a scope,because she is so full,but if its a rip/tear,it should be higher up and she should have swealing ,and she doesn't.

She is now on a drip giving her med's,and will stay over-night.

I got very sick in there (worry maybe??) and had to leave before i heard everything.

I just needed to tell somebody,and iv made a few good friends here :cool: :laugh:

Could of something happened to her when she got out or could she of eaten something?

How long was she out for??

Ring the vet back up in the morning, if you are still feeling fluttery write a list before you call so you don't forget anything and write down the answers. You need to find out what the vet thinks may of caused this and you will need to help him diagnose by letting them know what she could of been exposed too.

Good luck for your little one and lots of prayers.

Could of something happened to her when she got out or could she of eaten something?

How long was she out for??

I was watching as Min tryed to get out,calling her back,silly Niomie was calling her to "make it" Ross got her as soon as she got thrue.

MinMin is kinda OK,the vet cant find why she was bleeding at all-and will release her 2night after another anal test,if its still bleeding he will do bloods on her,as she is very small-he said its *odd* .i said that fits well with us,coz we are *odd* to-lol,

The only thing she has going for her is that small,fluffy,white dogs do tend to bleed alot.......

I remember 1 other vist (different vet) they said "small /white /fluffy dogs tend to be sook's -LOL

small,fluffy,white dogs do tend to bleed alot.......

This sounds a strange statement :rolleyes:

Hopefully she will be home soon.. and you will have something fixed to the gate to stop any more escapes :rolleyes:

small,fluffy,white dogs do tend to bleed alot.......

This sounds a strange statement :happydance2:

Hopefully she will be home soon.. and you will have something fixed to the gate to stop any more escapes :rofl:

Maybe in the vets pwn experience they do :hug: and it may be just to put the owners mind at rest aswell at the same time :)

I hope your little girl gets better soon, its never nice when they are ill and we dont know why :happydance2: