K9 Force Is Coming To Brisbane

Guest GSPNEWBIE

Guest GSPNEWBIE

Bookings (so far) are as follows:

Friday, 15 April 2005

1st consult - 7.30am to 9.30am - BOOKED (SKYES Dalimit)

2nd consult - 9.30 to 11.30am - BOOKED (hilaryo)

LUNCH

3rd consult - 12pm to 2pm - BOOKED (GSPNEWBIE)

4th consult - 2pm to 4pm - BOOKED (Skunkflower)

5th consult - 4pm to 6pm

One consult left!

Carebear, I can always put you on a 'standby list', if you can't be sure whether you will be able to attend. :)

This is going to be excellent!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GSPNEWBIE

FULLY BOOKED

Here are the final bookings:

Friday, 15 April 2005

1st consult - 7.30am to 9.30am - BOOKED (SKYES Dalimit)

LUNCH

3rd consult - 12pm to 2pm - BOOKED (GSPNEWBIE)

5th consult - 4pm to 6pm - BOOKED (Julie & Jeddah - non DOLer)

Dali-love, I'm so sorry that you missed out, but unfortunately Julie's e-mail arrived before your post. :party:

Also, Steve has said that he would consider doing an extra day on Monday 18 April 2005, if there is enough interest. Failing that, I can put you on a 'stand-by' list. Sometimes, unexpected problems do arise after all. :party:

If anyone else is interested in a consult please feel free to register your interest on this thread. I will keep an eye on it, and if there are enough people for an extra day, we may be able to do something for you.

K9 - can you please send the info sheets, and payment details / deadlines to all the participants.

Thanks to everyone for your interest, and especially to Skyes Dalimit for allowing us to use her facilities! :party::)

• 1 month later...
Guest GSPNEWBIE

Hi all

There is now a place available for 12-2pm for the Brisbane workshop on 15 /4. I am no longer able to use my time slot, as my beautiful dog Ely sadly went to Rainbow Bridge on 31/12/04.

Steve from K9 Force will be sending all participants a PM or e-mail shortly regarding the training session in Brisbane.

The dates and times are as follows:

Friday, 15 April 2005

1st consult - 7.30am to 9.30am - BOOKED (SKYES Dalimit or Dali-love)

LUNCH

3rd consult - 12pm to 2pm - AVAILABLE

5th consult - 4pm to 6pm - BOOKED (Julie & Jeddah - non DOLer)

• 1 month later...

Dali Love has asked me to post this for her:

She is enquiring about how/when to pay as she has not heard anything more about payment for the day.

Feel free to PM me and I will pass it onto her as she is still without internet connection and has to use friends internet to check emails etc.

Cheers

Tracie

• 4 weeks later...

It is getting closer:

Update on what is happening? Is it still on?

I have a bitch about to come into season very soon now, and may have to make a dive to Canberra for the mating. She was not due until after the session, although she is starting to look as if she will be ready that weekend - Bloody Murphys Law. (hoping it is not that weekend - everyone cross their fingers)..

If so, Dali Love said that she can come over here and run it still from my place or run it from her place at Everton Park.

Will keep you informed on whether I will be here or not.

If there are any spots that come available for a consult or another day being planned I would love to book a place for me and a Cocker Spaniel I am at my wits end with - behavioural

If you can PM me if anything comes up muchly appreciated

I dont work Fridays so available any time of the day will be fine with me

Thanks in advance

I have booked the flights to Canberra.

I fly out of Brisbane Thursday 7th April and return Thursday evening 14th April. I would possibly only be contactable by mobile phone during this time

Looking at Skye tonight, we think we should be able to cover the mating in this time.

All those that have booked and are still coming can you please PM me so I can give you contact details (if you get lost) and the address (and or directions).

I fly out Thursday and will be offline from the net and will only be contactable by mobile until Friday 15th.

Cheers

Macdolly :

If there are any spots that come available for a consult or another day being planned I would love to book a place for me and a Cocker Spaniel I am at my wits end with - behavioural

If you can PM me if anything comes up muchly appreciated

I dont work Fridays so available any time of the day will be fine with me

Thanks in advance

K9: All the places are taken.

K9: I have sent an email to all of the people that have reserved a place, please contact me if you have not recieved the email.