Essiac For Animals With Cancer.

Yes I tried it with my Rottweiler. Don't know if it was of any benefit at all though. I had her on a number of alternative supplements as well as prescribed meds.

The most benefit I saw in my dog was from a human product called Avemar.

Does your dog have cancer? What type of cancer? My girl had osteosarcoma in her mandible. Usually they get this horrible cancer in a limb but her limbs were sound and cancer free.

We are currently giving Essiac Tea to our Rottweiler, Brodie. He was diagnosed in January of this year with Osteosarcoma. He has it in his front left leg, he has a large lump on his shoulder, and it looks to have already spread to his lungs. I don't know if the tea is helping but he is now 5 months post diagnosis and has had 2 sets of follow-up x-rays and the vets at the office have not seen any noticeable changes in either the lump on his shoulder on the spots in his lungs. Quite frankly, they are a little bit stumped because the cancer is not behaving as they would normally see and neither is Brodie. We also changed his diet a little when he was diagnosed. He is now on a grain-free kibble called Taste of the Wild, he gets extra protein with his meals usually in the form of chicken, turkey or beef (I try to get all natural or organic meats for him) He gets about a half pound of extra protein with each meal and is fed twice daily. We also give him 1x1000mg capsule of Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil each day to up his Omega 3. So far this seems to be working very well for our boy.