Michael Vick

Pitbull575

I agree 100% Pitbull 575. Brown stuff in abundance for him every day :thumbsup::thumbsup: !

Not nearly long enough behind bars, not that any length of jail time could match the enormity of that crime.

I doubt any sponsors will want to be associated with his name now and I have to believe Karma will take care of him..

Just remembering the story makes me feel physically ill :) , all those beautiful dogs, so eager to please, at the hands of such monsters.

Caz..

A couple of pampered years in the pen and he expects to resume his career.

I hope everything he touches turns to brown stuff

Im all for doing the time.... but i highly doubt he did it tough, got it a lot easier than his dogs ever did.

Thats my vent :o

Vick released from prison

The Falcons still own Vick's contract rights, but team owner Arthur Blank has said Vick, once the face of the franchise, won't play for them again. As to whether he'll make a return to the NFL with another team, Blank said that was largely up to Vick.

"I don't know, but if I had to guess I would say yes," Blank said. "There's no question that Michael has paid his debt to society."

sounds like they will be quick to forget ... poor pups ...

• 2 weeks later...
hes done his time in prison, i dont think it was nearly long enough for what he did but at the end of the day his debt has been paid and he has every right to resume his career...

If he still has one.. he'd be sponsorship poison and what sponsors say matters. NFL is a family oriented sport.

Who in their right mind would pay to sponsor a team that employed a convicted felon and animal abuser. Best he take up boxing. :)

Edited by poodlefan

• 1 month later...

Yup he got what he wanted.

And the Monster Went Free…

The most notorious animal abuser of our time was just given what he wanted most by being reinstated in the National Football League. I have to wonder how much he pleaded for mercy and empathy, even as the dogs he abused and killed received none from him. But most of all, I have to wonder how much Michael Vick played up his association with Wayne Pacelle and the Humane Society of the United States in his meetings with the Commissioner and others who held his fate in their hands. How he is now an HSUS spokesman. How the nation’s largest animal protection organization is now in his corner. How they forgave him, so why shouldn’t the NFL?

And now they are planning a homecoming party for him. :love:

Link to Celebration Plans for Vick's Homecoming

Shame they couldn't put their efforts into some sort of party for the wonderful people who helped the poor dogs that he tortured. :) This makes me sick. :love:

You are so right there!! There are many people more deserving of a celebration than that low life scum bag Vick!!! :)