June Photography Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine for today - not part of the challenge but i want to have a couple of days of trying to capture movement before I move onto the panning etc shots:

My gorgeous niece, Rachel

3585496250_7c8b8d4039.jpg?v=0

Edited by ~*Shell*~

I knew you were going to be cruel and give this to us at some point :) Seriously though, I think it's going to be really fun :laugh:

These aren't part of the challenge but I thought I'd show them off :) -

Frozen motion-

3423892386_93b7073e37.jpg

Long exposure-

3473413828_d8785cb105.jpg

I really look forward to panning, I've never done it before.

Ok so my first go, Im not sure if it fits the challenge properly, going to go back and have a better read and then give it a go this month.

Water coming out of the drain pipes

021.jpg

Ok so my first go, Im not sure if it fits the challenge properly, going to go back and have a better read and then give it a go this month.

Water coming out of the drain pipes

021.jpg

ooh... I like this! Well seen!

Ash do you ever work with film any more? I would love to buy a old film camera one day and have a go. It might be an expensive lesson for me though. :rofl:

This challenge I wont participate unless I have something that fits, as I have another little project I want to start. But I will be watching this thread closely. I do enjoy seeing peoples work and ideas. These challenges have helped so many people improve, really fantastic. :laugh:

I went to the zoo in the weekend. Zoo's are not really my thing but I took a camera along anyway. I did manage to capture a parrot taking off. :laugh:

3580953680_f1b3764c4b_o.jpg

I still have my film cameras here... I even have an old medium format camera in working order (gift from my grandfather. He bought it back in 1955). I really should dust them off and take them out... well, take out one of them. My newer film camera has ruined shutter blinds. It was stolen during a break in in 2004 and recovered by the police. The idiot who stole it had to take film out of it and obviously didn't know what they were doing and must have put a finger through the shutter blinds (which is a camera killer). My other 35mm is just a lovely camera and I'll never part with it even though I haven't used it for 5 years. I might drag it out again one day. :laugh: