June Photography Challenge

Ashanali

i have been trying to get some good frozen shots since i got my camera, i really want to get a shot of my Saint in full flight, but every time i take she to somewhere she runs, by the time i get he the baby sorted and the camera out she has done all her rinning LOL

but these are some of what i have managed...

Herbie-April09-RiversideGardens-06.jpg

JuggernautandHerbie-April09-02.jpg

Juggernaut-April09-01.jpg

Juggernaut-April09-RiversideGard-10.jpg

and this is one i got of the puppy that was at my park on the weekend *swoon*

RNPBpuppy06.jpg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ash: I wonder in todays world of digital photograpy if alot of skill has been lost. :eek: Prob a few photographers out there that wouldn't know how to work a film camera.... :laugh:

This could get me started on a tirade... but I won't. :laugh: Short answer is, yes. Long answer is very complex.

Great shots everyone! This challenge has already proved to be a danger to my camera equipment - I bought my camera into work today so I could take some shots and lunch. I had just taken a few shots with my 55-250mm lens (The cutest possum ever had just it's head and front feet poking out of a hollow in a tree), went to pick up my camera bag and in my infinate clumsiness tipped it over, dropping my 50mm on to the footpath. Needless to say, I won't be taking any more shots with it.

RIP 50mm 1.8 - I hope your replacement will be a little bit more hardy than you. :laugh:

On the plus side, it's an excuse to get a new lens! :D

Two frozen motion pics - Cheating a bit as I took them in January

040-1-1.jpg

And I like the water droplets at the bottom of the pic in this one because they have caught the light and are like little coloured orbs

023-1.jpg

I have been a bit slack with taking photos for the last few months, thus my lack of participation in the challenges. But I do believe that I may get back onto the swing for this month :D

Anyhoo, I went out to take photos of my friends horse yesterday and I do believe that I have some frozen motion ones to share!

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5732.jpg

IMG_5774.jpg

Beautiful shots AM! I'm thinking of heading to centennial park this weekend to get some shots of the animals. I'll be trying my first proper panning shots on my lunch break today so hopefully I'll have something good to show tonight!

I may be able to put it back together again Kirislin - looks like it just needs some superglue. I don't think it'll be the same ever again. I got a couple of photos of it today which I'm going to play with tonight so even if i can't fix it, at least I will have got some photos out of it and the possum photos I took look great!

I'm really enjoying everyone efforts so far :thumbsup:

terranik - great idea with the flipping pages of the book, and I love the ball playing too :rofl:

aquaticmal - amazing horse shots!! It's not something I've seen much of ... horsey's horsing around :)

I have some ideas and will be back to contribute when I get some time to take them etc.