Vet Medication Charges

I am not going ot comment on the discussion...... but I just had to say, I find the usernames in this thread hilarious. Mrs Tornsocks and Nicestman are my favourrites. :happydance:

I love those usernames as well! :happydance: Reminds me of some of the names from Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree books! :champagne:

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going ot comment on the discussion...... but I just had to say, I find the usernames in this thread hilarious. Mrs Tornsocks and Nicestman are my favourrites. :happydance:

Thanks PRS ! I am the wife of 'tornsocks' so I have to give him that kudos. We own a lab. :happydance:

It wasn't a genuine question, it was stuppid question,

that's not very nice or businesslike. Is that how you talk to your clients? Your 'nicest' label is slipping, Man

It wasn't a genuine question, it was stuppid question,

that's not very nice or businesslike. Is that how you talk to your clients? Your 'nicest' label is slipping, Man

That person is not one of my customers,nore will they be one in the future.I only like nice people around me.

I treasure my customers that care about me.

The whole thread was about vets as a general comment, about whether they(vets) were/are loading the drugs prices,myself and Poodle only stated a fact that we paid for with our experiences.

stomie keep directing comments directly to my person of which you would not know anything about,sometimes some people need a jolt.

Also the vet industry is a very difficult to deal with from the suppliers point of view,they act like they are gods from the customer angle.

Try getting a goods and services for the vet industry, and when you have had 30 + years experience with them in general you will come to the same conclusion, I have.

I only try to make things(cheaper) for them hoping they would pass it on to their customers(yourself) in general,but infact it is not so.They don't, they keep it to themselves.

There are good vets, and bad vets, the good ones are out in the paddock delivering calves up to their knees in mud,the bad ones are siting in a warm room in a city bagging others using a keyboard that was made in China.

It is the old story.

Edited by nicestman77

That person is not one of my customers,nore will they be one in the future.I only like nice people around me.

I didnt say Stormie was, old boy. I just thought it was a pretty unpleasant approach on a public forum from a businessman. Stormie hasnt been iinsulting in this thread.

nicestman, there are good, bad, arrogant in EVERY industry or aspect of business & life, its how YOU deal with it that sets you apart.

fifi

Edited by fifi

There are good vets, and bad vets, the good ones are out in the paddock delivering calves up to their knees in mud,the bad ones are siting in a warm room in a city bagging others using a keyboard that was made in China.

It is the old story.

Surely it is just the way you have written this...and not that you think large animal Vets are actually harder working or better than small animal Vets?

I only try to make things(cheaper) for them hoping they would pass it on to their customers(yourself) in general,but infact it is not so.They don't, they keep it to themselves.

How do you know that?

...the bad ones are siting in a warm room in a city bagging others using a keyboard that was made in China.

Like you bagging others (your own clients, no less) on your keyboard?

Edited by Erny