Vet Medication Charges

What product do you sell?

He's into the repair/sale of clippers and other grooming equipment, from what I see.

I am having an identity crissis here. I've been a woman, a baker, a dog groomer,unable to afford my vet bills :thumbsup::clap:

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEIA is :scold:

No one seems willing to take me up on the above offer... I was hoping for cheap meds & free scripts...

Woe is me.

-WithEverythingIAm

:thumbsup::clap::clap: Yeah I was hoping to get cheap horse anabolics from Russia and flog them off to my body building mates for a 400% narkup

Edited by raz

WEIA is :cheer:

No one seems willing to take me up on the above offer... I was hoping for cheap meds & free scripts...

Woe is me.

-WithEverythingIAm

:thumbsup::laugh::love: Yeah I was hoping to get cheap horse anabolics from Russia and flog them off to my body building mates for a 400% narkup

I have worked it out, he/she runs a gym that is over top a bakehouse, ha! raz we both will right, will you pick-up the bread for me, on your way home from collecting you know what. :thumbsup:

I have worked it out, he/she runs a gym that is over top a bakehouse, ha! raz we both will right, will you pick-up the bread for me, on your way home from collecting you know what. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::laugh::love: I bake my own bread Man. Can I charge you 400% markup? And no you cant have the anabolics unles you're a body builder. I can charge a higher markup for those guys.

WEIA is :party:

Woe is me.

-WithEverythingIAm

:thumbsup::laugh::love: Yeah I was hoping to get cheap horse anabolics from Russia and flog them off to my body building mates for a 400% narkup

I run a bakehouse and use the heat from the ovens to cage dry the grooming salon I run next door. At night I dispense drugs at the local gym. Long hours but my accounts are just in the black :cheer::cheer:

:thumbsup::laugh::love: I bake my own bread Man. Can I charge you 400% markup? And no you cant have the anabolics unles you're a body builder. I can charge a higher markup for those guys.

Depends --- I would have to check you out first.

I used to be in Sole Bros Circus once as a Trapeze Flyer

Edited by nicestman77

:thumbsup::laugh::love::cheer:

I got home from work, wet, freezing cold, this thread is just what i needed :cheer: thanks everyone!!

Dealing with the animals is the easy bit, as long as you get someone else to hold the bitey end.

I always get the bitey end :party::thumbsup: *sigh* even at work if we need to medicate a dog or bath it or something, me gets the head, its not fair

I used to be in Sole Bros Circus once as a Trapeze Flyer

:thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh: I'm dying here. oop. Hurt my ribs. I was in the Japanese mafia once. And I still mark up products I sell so kill me. Nawww I think you already did :love:

I got home from work, wet, freezing cold, this thread is just what i needed :rock: thanks everyone!!

Dealing with the animals is the easy bit, as long as you get someone else to hold the bitey end.

I always get the bitey end :rock::thumbsup: *sigh* even at work if we need to medicate a dog or bath it or something, me gets the head, its not fair

No not a fresh poster. I am almost worn out and need to get to the bakery for tomorrows orders :cheer::party:

I got home from work, wet, freezing cold, this thread is just what i needed :rock: thanks everyone!!

I always get the bitey end :rock::thumbsup: *sigh* even at work if we need to medicate a dog or bath it or something, me gets the head, its not fair

No not a fresh poster. I am almost worn out and need to get to the bakery for tomorrows orders :cheer::party:

im just amazed you got another 13 pages since i read last night... we need more public holidays i think.

im just amazed you got another 13 pages since i read last night... we need more public holidays i think.

If you want to participate on this thread you can't sleep, and if you do no one will take you seriously

Dont forget my 2 high tops and the dozen Lamingtons, will pick-em up at 1 ish.

Dont forget my 2 high tops and the dozen Lamingtons, will pick-em up at 1 ish.

How about the Italian loaf? It's currently baking. You can pick it up at 5am

:thumbsup: Uuuuuummm-------ok I'll have all my blades done for the post at 2.30pm,------------see you at 5ish. :laugh::thumbsup: will you put some apricot jam on the toast?

He's into the repair/sale of clippers and other grooming equipment, from what I see.

I am having an identity crissis here. I've been a woman, a baker, a dog groomer,unable to afford my vet bills :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Then maybe you need to get some help? :laugh::cheer: .

Poodle3081 : I am in the business of repairing clippers and dryers ...

"Human Clippers -vs- Dog Clippers" thread

Or does re-reading your own post help to remind you? :love:

Edited by Erny

I am having an identity crissis here. I've been a woman, a baker, a dog groomer,unable to afford my vet bills :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Then maybe you need to get some help? :laugh::cheer: .

Poodle3081 : I am in the business of repairing clippers and dryers ...

"Human Clippers -vs- Dog Clippers" thread

Or does re-reading your own post help to remind you? :love:

Read the first page of this post

"When I informed her that the cost price of the medication was around $20 she was not happy. I have also worked in an equipment service industry and it was the practice to have a service charge and the parts cost was rounded up to the nearest dollar." Does this remind you? What has this got to do with this post???