Burn Or Reaction To Injection?

Moose got the "all clear" from the vet today!!! :scold::laugh::laugh:

That's fantastic - congrats to you and the little guy! :wave: Definitely a testament to the great care you've been providing for the last couple of months!

Sending healing vibes out to GreyGirl's Lacey... hope your girl is coming along great guns. Have faith, you will get there!! :)

And thanks for the kind thoughts - prompted me to finally get off my backside and post some update photos: here's one of Lacey's burn about a month ago... (yicky brownness is due to the creams and ointments! :rofl: ):

post-30066-1249202267_thumb.jpg

... and here's one from the week before last (i.e. much more recently) - still looks pretty extreme, but for a full-thickness burn the size of my hand, it's doing unbelievably well! :rofl: ...

post-30066-1249202283_thumb.jpg

Plus the vet reckons it's now healed so well that we should be able to go bandage-free from this week on! :laugh:

Boy oh boy, she'll be getting a nice soothing bath, and a big bandage-free trot around the off-leash when all this is over! :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowsers GG, it looks amazing!!! Sorry I haven't replied before now, I've been holed up with the flu.

Lacey's wound is looking just fantastic. It looks really clean and healthy, well on its way to full healing. Gosh aren't our pups just so lucky to have us as mums??? :p

I've been dying to give Moose a bath for the last 2 months, not that he's particularly stinky, I just know what he's been rolling in! :laugh: I think he'll get one this weekend (much to his disgust I'm sure). He has had quite a bit of hair regrowth on his smaller bald patch but the larger area is quite slow to come back, still have my fingers crossed that it will. Might need to get him a little toupe. ;)