12:30 – 13:00 Lunch

13:00 – 15:30 Character Assessment SchH III

16:00 Awards presentation

Location details

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&amp...486145&z=11

Venue for Pre-trial tryouts, Obedience, Schutzdienst and Seminar :

Cherrywood Oval

Terrybrook Road

Llandilo NSW (Entry via Terrybrook road NOT Cherrywood Village)

Venue for Tracking (to be announced)

Contact [email protected]

Edited by MonElite

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Bump with some a word from Alison Kollenberg - Sch Australia

DEAR NATIONAL COMPETITORS, SPORTDOG SUPPORTERS AND OUR GOLD COAST MEMBERS, TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR THOSE PLANNING TO ATTEND THE JULY NATIONAL IN SYDNEY. EACH ENTRY COUNTS AND TIME IS ALMOST UP TO ENTER YOUR DOGS AND TO ORDER ACCOMODATION ETC. SEE THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP DETAILS IN ATTACHED DOCUMENTS, RE SCHEDULES. PLUS A TRIAL ENTRY FORM IS ALSO ATTACHED, FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE ENTERING YOU CAN SEND YOUR ENTRY IN VIA EMAIL. JUST DELETE CURRENT INDIVIDIUAL'S DETAILS (ALL DELETABLE TEXT IS IN BLUE) AND TYPE IN YOUR OWN PERSONAL DETAILS AND THEN FORWARD YOUR ENTRY, VIA EMAIL, TO MARIO THE WARATAH SECRETARY, ON [email protected]

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR ANNUAL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT BY ENTERING OR BY SIMPLY ATTENDING. THE WINDOWS OF OPPORTUNITY FOR THIS SPORT ARE ALWAYS LIMITED, AS SCHUTZHUND STRUGGLES HERE UNDER GREAT ADVERSITY. THUS EACH AND EVERY TEAM THAT ENTERS DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! YOUR SUPPORT DOES COUNT! THE FUTURE OF NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TRIALS IN THIS COUNTRY WILL RISE OR FALL ON THE ABILITY OF EACH YEAR'S EVENT TO SUCCEED. WITH ONLY A FEW WEEKS TO GO NOW, SA ARE URGENTLY LOOKING FOR MORE ENTRIES FOR ALL LEVELS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SUPERSTAR TO COMPETE, YOU JUST NEED TO TURN UP AND KNOW THE PROGRAM. DUE TO THE LEGISLATIVE DIFFICULTIES HANGING OVER THE SPORT IN MELBOURNE, THIS HAS PREVENTED MANY HAVING A SEAMLESS TRAINING LEAD UP IN THEIR PREPARATIONS - ONE CONSEQUENCE IS MANY HAVE NOT BOTHERED TO ENTER THEIR DOGS FOR THE EVENT. ALSO BECAUSE OF THIS SITUATION IN VICTORIA, WARATAH CLUB HAS GENEROUSLY PICKED UP HOSTING THE EVENT THIS YEAR BUT IT IS A SMALL TRAINING GROUP THAT CANNOT FIELD DEPTH IN THEIR LOCAL TEAM ENTRIES AS IS NORMAL FOR THE HOST CLUB. BUT PRECISELY AT THIS TIME THE SPORT DOES NEED ALL THE HELP IT CAN GET AND SUPPORTERS TO MAKE THE EXTRA EFFORT TO COME ALONG. EACH AND EVERY ENTRY COUNTS, AS DOES THE SUPPORT OF THE SPORT'S SPECTATORS. AWARDS ARE ON OFFERING FOR ALL OFFICIAL SPORTDOG DISCIPLINES, FROM BH (Companion Dog), OB 1-3 (Obedience only), TR 1-3 (Tracking only), WD 1-3 (Obedience and Protection only), SCHH 1-3, FH 1-2.

NB: THOSE TRAVELLING TO THE EVENT, YOUR ACCOMODATION HUTS NEED TO BE BOOKED NOW (SPECIAL SPORTDOG RATES ARE ON OFFER). PLUS WARATAH SECRETARY WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO SEND HIM AN INDICATION OF THEIR ATTENDENCE SO HE CAN GET AN IDEA OF NUMBERS FOR HE CLUB CATERING. HOT MEALS EXPECTED TO BE AROUND $12. PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO ANY OTHERS WHO SHOULD BE ENTERING OR ATTENDING.

SO GET UP AND AT IT GUYS - THIS IS YOUR SPORT AND YOU CAN TAKE PART OR JUST COME ALONG TO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEAMS - IT WILL BE A GREAT WEEKEND MEETING AND GREETING WITH ALL OUR SPORTDOG FRIENDS FROM AROUND AUSTRALIA! ALISON

Edited by MonElite

I am going to try to make it to watch the SchH III obedience and character work

Me too :scold: Don't worry MonElite, I'm always hungry! :)

I'm going to be there with Ruth in the cheer squad for our buddy bob.... :(

• 3 weeks later...

I won't be there, but I hope everyone (handlers, dogs and spectators alike) have fun. It is such a great sport and discipline. So sad that it is so misunderstood and held in disdain in some areas :sleep:. If only people learnt about it more rather than pre-judge.

Anyway - enjoy all you lucky people who live up that way :rofl:.

Well Im going food shopping on Thursday and will be cooking up a great BBQ on weekend.

Im also going to try to take some photos if I get a chance.

Looking forward to meeting those competing and spactating