Meeting A Breeder- Gilbert Is Home!

Cosmolo

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update. I am keeping in touch with the breeder, mating is still planned for 3-4 months away so this is going to determine how patient i really am! :) She has just sent me some photos of Mum and potential Dad- she is choosing between 2. I will just check that its okay to post them and then i will- its not quite puppy pics but they are pretty dam cute!!

She has also said we are top of her list and we can choose first (once she has decided if she is keeping one herself) which i find very exciting. This will actually be the first dog i have been able to choose from a litter so i can't wait- actually i can, because i have to! :eek:

Where did you get that Cynthia? i ahve a different one but it ruins some of my clothes.

Cosmolo, please excuse my lack of response. I didn't see this. I got it from Bunnings, but they had to order it in for me and I had to buy a box of 6 - lol. I have given one away and I have one in my car and one in the lounge for the couch. It isn't really meant for clothese, but I use it. You would need to be careful with delicate fabrics and knits though.

I don't know how you can manage the months of waiting for your special pup, but I guess if you want the lineage, you will have to have super dooper patience :cry::laugh: .

I have the photos but they are all bitmap images and i can't work out how to convert them to jpegs : (

Open them using Paint (in accessories in the start menu on a Windows computer), and then save as JPG? I think that works, from memory.

Potential sire is Rupert- he was bred by the breeder but lives with a family in Tasmania. Or did you mean his show name :)

I think they're all pretty beautiful- and i love who willing the breeder has been- sending photos and info, answering questions and letting me post them here etc.