Killing Of Puppy 43063

tybrax

that's disgusting, i would of adopted him in a heartbeat.

This BSL BULL SHIT LAW really needs to come to an end.

sorry for the language but this makes my blood boil, and this is happening to hundreds of these dogs all over the world every day.

How could a pup that young possibly have "Behavioral" problems?! He never got the chance to develop anything more than a normal naughty puppy might have.

I can't believe the judge ruled in favor of the county, if the exerts from the legislation stated are direct quotes how could the county not be in violation of them?!

Poor baby, he was gorgeous too!

Edited by StaceyB

"The shelter’s canine behavior assessment for puppy number 43063 notes that the puppy, “Approaches the front of the kennel seeking evaluator’s attention. Happily greets evaluator. Is sociable. Initiates gentle, physical contact. Wanted to be in evaluator’s lap. Moves closer for further attention. In evaluator’s lap playing. Wiggly. Leans against you. Bouncing around. Very lovey"

sad story but that fate also awaits the hundreds of dogs pts in Pounds across Australia everyday simply because they are "pitbull type" dogs!! A tragic waste of life that is the fault of those disgusting laws and the dipshits that don't care enough to keep their dogs safe!!

How could a pup that young possibly have "Behavioral" problems?! He never got the chance to develop anything more than a normal naughty puppy might have.

Off topic but behaviourists have noted aggression issues towards people and littermates as early as 3 weeks in puppies. That's the product of breeding for aggression - and some idiots do.

Clearly not the case for this poor little bugger. :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...