Best Way To Contain Kibble

APBT

i got a 20kg bag of dog food a couple months ago, i store it in the bag it came in and i have only opened a corner enough for my hand to get in and grab some food then i seal it up and close the lid on the big container i have it in.

how long does kibble last for? and is there a better way to store it?

I have 2 drums i got from the place that makes(made?) lucky dog here in town. They are round with a lid that seals them off, i can get about 20kg in them.

At work we use the plastic bins you can get from the cheap shops, airtight and some have wheels so you can drag them if needed

i just give my lot free rain, with 5 and no piggies in the house.

they have all you can eat..... might not work for greedy breeds...

on the days they are hungery and cold they have more...

bag just sits in the corner with the top rolled down. i used to have a problem with 1 dog doing the stand over(and guarding) with every one else getting shorted. this way if someone wants to guard then they have to sit there all day :(:) :) :hug::rofl:

not happening!

I have mine in a large steel garbage bin with lid, from bunnings. We had a rat come in before and eat through the bag, so this has put a stop to that greedy bugger!

I store mine in the kitchen the original bag and then in a dry dog food bin that I got from the supply store. If I kept it outside my two GSP's would figure out a way of breaking into the container and gorging themselves sick :cry: