July Photography Challenge

Ashanali

This challenge sounds very interesting, great shots so far PB and Roc, Im gona try some stuff with the dogs, not sure how it will pan out, but it will be a welcome distraction atm. Looking forward to seeing everyones shots. Is the challenge meant to be a pic a day or just post a pic when ever??

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This challenge sounds very interesting, great shots so far PB and Roc, Im gona try some stuff with the dogs, not sure how it will pan out, but it will be a welcome distraction atm. Looking forward to seeing everyones shots. Is the challenge meant to be a pic a day or just post a pic when ever??

I always thought they were a pic whenever except for the pic a day challenge. I am only doing a pic a day because of my Project 365 and I'm trying to do mini-challenges in it where I do a whole month of something.

love yours rocco, and pblab :thumbsup:

At first I was thinking that I wasn't going to do this - too hard, but after 1/2 hour I can see how it could become addictive :laugh:

Chess last night ... and yes most came out with a bit of blur, this isn't bad for 8 secs. I even got some drool out of him as I rewarded a couple of tries for being still - I think he's learning the sound the camera makes when it's on timer ...

3677090606_b608ccb314.jpg

:rofl:

It's certainly addictive CM. You get that "ah crap!" frustration when you look at the back of the camera and it hasn't worked but then as you change settings and the results keep getting better and better you get more excited. :thumbsup:

Good work! Keep going!

(I am waiting to see who is the first with a bowl of fruit. :laugh: )

I love the idea of this challenge. :thumbsup: I did some painting lastnight. First time even attempting a long exposure, so I hope to improve on this. Roc snuggled in his blankie. Got a slight blur on his right eye from blinking, but I guess you cant help that too much.

3675279736_c09af95636.jpg

This looks unreal Rocco! I just had a look at your flickr site and I am in awe. Hard to comment on all but I really love the photos of you and Rocco. Beautiful shots (I particulary liked the horse/dog one!)

hi,im new here and thought this would be fun and I might actually learn a thing or 2.

Here are my first attempts,taken with a pocket camera panasonic lumix on starry night setting a 15 sec exp

Im surprised at the result.

3677085045_f8b8493a06.jpg?v=0

3677084599_fa53ca014f.jpg?v=0