July Photography Challenge

Ashanali

Lol - I was looking at that and thinking "what's that?" for a few seconds Nik!

I still need to find someone to model for me - I have the best idea but it'll take a few days to work it all out because i can't do it down on the floor (because I can't get down onto the floor!) like i want to!

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I keep meaning to say great shots tlc and riley james and bindi-boo and kingbob :love:

I really admire your dedication terranik ... those last few entries are brilliant! Glad to see your oh was so co-operative :love: That book looks really nice and ancient!

I have definitely run out of steam, but just wanted to share a couple more that I've taken this month before it's all over

I thought this one was interesting with the sky lights ... it's looking up from under my clothes line :love:

3754927398_3c8d6d1cce.jpg

elephant ornaments:

3754127425_4c0d62b1d7.jpg

and a colour version:

3754927506_3c589a1d0c.jpg

:)

thank you ClickingMad :love:

That photo of the clothesline and sky is amazing, and so very unique, I have not seen anything like that before. Great shot!!!! :love:

TerraNik. Your photos have been truly amazing, I love the variety!!!! That book looks really cool. :)

Thanks everyone... You do have to be pretty dedicated for Project 365... There are some days where I just want to throw it all out the window because I'd rather just go to bed or watch TV or something monotonous! But I have to think of the bigger picture! A crappy picture one day isn't going to kill me and I'm over half way and there's no point in stopping now!

I just wanted to say to everyone how impressed I am by this month's efforts :) . I think the creativity and experimentation in here has been amazing. You all deserve a huge congratulations. :)

Now a teaser for the months ahead... August will be technical again. I had to do a bit of thinking about a challenge that wouldn't exlude people without DSLR cameras and/or beginners and came up with a good one. I'm excited!

I have an absolutely brilliant idea for November but I need to put a heads up to people to be prepared - you WILL need a movie maker program of some sort to produce a slide show. For mac users, most computers will already have a movie program installed. For PC users, there are heaps online available for free download. I'll do a little more research to find out which one will be the easiest to use but feel free to do some research for yourselves if you're keen. I guarantee you will have a ball with the challenge.

September and October haven't been decided as yet - I'm still scouting for ideas.

TN, your shots are awesome, love the speak no see no and hear no, did you do that all in one exposure, very clever.

Love the clothes line shot CM!

R & A Was your last shot potatoes?? It has a very cool eerie feeling to it!!

Not long till next months challenge now. I have lost the plot in the last half of this month, but really enjoy looking at everyones pics.

Hat off to Terra Nik for her dedication and wonderful photos all month, I look forward to seeing your photos, they are always inspiring!!

Thanks CM... What difficulty did you come across? I just lit it from above to avoid a shadow in the shot.

I tried it for the "movement" month and knew as soon as this month started the light would be what would make the shot, just haven't tried it as yet, I will before the month's end though! (well if I say it here it will happen, if I don't it won't iykwim :laugh: )

edit: thanks tlc :)

Edited by Clicking Mad