Ziwipeak

I've been wanting to try my dogs on the Ziwipeak air dried food for ages so I finally got a bag this week and they love it. I haven't noticed any soft poos and they haven't been farting any more than usual :happydance2: . I'm only feeding it as a backup to their raw diet but I'm very happy with it. The only reason I haven't tried it earlier was the price but I've just worked out for my dogs it says to feed 3 scoops daily and the scoops are tiny only 2oz so that's only about 3/4 of a normal cup a day and when I was feeding dry food I was feeding 2 cups a day so it actually doesn't work out to cost that much more. Just thought I'd post this for anyone elso wanting to try it on their doggies.

I've been wanting to try my dogs on the Ziwipeak air dried food for ages so I finally got a bag this week and they love it. I haven't noticed any soft poos and they haven't been farting any more than usual :rolleyes: . I'm only feeding it as a backup to their raw diet but I'm very happy with it. The only reason I haven't tried it earlier was the price but I've just worked out for my dogs it says to feed 3 scoops daily and the scoops are tiny only 2oz so that's only about 3/4 of a normal cup a day and when I was feeding dry food I was feeding 2 cups a day so it actually doesn't work out to cost that much more. Just thought I'd post this for anyone elso wanting to try it on their doggies.

Hi Tiggy,

Can I ask how much it says to fee a 10kg dog and where do you buy it from & price? Thanks.

For a 10kg dog it says 2 scoops. It actually only has the feeding guide for medium and large dogs on the bag but the Ziwipeak website has the small dog feeding guide. I bought mine from Pookinuk which has a delivery charge of only $5 but I've heard Better Pets and Gardens can order it in for you which I'm going to ask my local one about because you get reward points with them. I bought the 5kg for $129.95 which sounds expensive but as I said you don't need to feed much.

http://www.pookinuk.com.au/pet-products.asp?categoryID=118

Edited by Tiggy

I'd never heard of it! Thanks for posting Tiggy :rolleyes: . I just had a look at their website, and I'm quite interested in trying it... same reason as you, suppliment/backup for a raw diet.

Has anyone else tried this product?

I'd never heard of it! Thanks for posting Tiggy :rolleyes: . I just had a look at their website, and I'm quite interested in trying it... same reason as you, suppliment/backup for a raw diet.

Has anyone else tried this product?

Leonberger friends of mine in New Zealand rave about this product & recommended I switch my Leos on to it. I've not been able to find a supplier until now - thanks so much for posting the link to the company who will deliver.

Cheers