Puppys Growing

Ben62w

Just wondering at what age do dogs stop growing? Also when do they begin to bark/howl? As baileys 9 1/2 weeks now and just whines.. Havnt heard her bark or do a proper howl yet. She just looks at me funny when i howl at her Haha. The only time if heard her try to howl is the first few times we put her in her crate or outside alone... She would put her head up to the air and just make this terrible raspy howl... I thought she should be barking and howling like mad by now or does it just depend on the dog?

I have no idea, but my murray river curly coated retriever pup is also 9.5 weeks, and she has only barked just once. I was so suprised when I heard it. Normally she just whines, whimpers, and a sort of yodeling type howl, most of which is when she is in her crate at a time that she thinks she should be out with us.

I have a dog who hardly ever barks (he is 6 this year), only if there is someone walking around outside at night, if someone knocks at the door he gets excited, but no barking. Just the way i want it!

I have one that talks all the time, i rather a dog that didnt bark, she drives me crazy at time

Thats what i thought. I want her to howl as there are some really cute videos of beagle pups howling on youtube but i imagine if i get her howling i wont be able to stop it and itl drive me nuts after a while! Keen to know also when they are fully grown?

Daisy is a terrible barker, she loves the sound of her own voice, my advice is to enjoy the peace and quiet!! That beagle bay can be ear piercing.

By 9-12 months beags are about as tall as they will get, after that they may fill out a little.

Thats what i thought. I want her to howl as there are some really cute videos of beagle pups howling on youtube but i imagine if i get her howling i wont be able to stop it and itl drive me nuts after a while! Keen to know also when they are fully grown?

hi, my name is Pam and i have a beagle puppy - 4 months old, she is still very small, and i wonder about the growing thing, hard to know what size to buy things for her, our puppy has definitely found her voice, and barks at us all the time when playing

she also bites/chews alot!!!

Hey Pam, Yes Bailey also bites and chews but she is getting alot better eversince we have been saying no and putting her on the ground and ignoring her for 5 mins after she bites. She does it sneakly now. Bailey was the runt of the litter so shes still pretty small.. When we picked her up she was the size of the other litter they had who were 2 weeks younger!!