Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Don't worry Bec I'll be there early too! Damn A breed! Just think, hopefully it'll all be over before it gets really hot!

:rofl: I feel your pain!

We'll be at Medowie too :)

seems all the cool peple will be .................... :laugh:

edited to add: the dog in the middle pic pf your sig is Lovely!! :rofl:

Edited by angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you all there for both shows on the Sat?? There are two bullies entered, gee I hope it is one of our friends so we aren't alone. Lol. My luck it will be the same bitch that was at maito. And they just make me feel stupid :o

HH Please come and visit us! I want to cuddle your baby!! ...I'm not good with directions so i'll let someone else answer that...but it is just downn the road from the "shopping centre"

We'll be at medowie after lunch on satdee!

Bec can you save us space next to you guys? Cant remember if Ive already asked or not so figured i'd ask again!

Got our numbers for medowie there arnt many entered are there?

Havent got cessnock back but theres even less apparently?

Should be interesting!

I go to show training once a week Littlehoot, Helps heaps with bits and pieces, I wasn't sure when to start moving peach faster and things like that so its nice to have someone to help and see her progress (and who isnt biased like me and who doesnt see her all the time)

anyone going to Medowie on Saturday? I will be taking Maja for a look only...but would love to know who else may be there. Plus, I have no idea where it is...can anyone give me an directions?

cheers :rofl:

We'll be there. Where are you coming from? If it's from Newy, turn left at the RAAF base roundabout and follow that road straight through into Medowie. The first roundabout into Medowie turn left again (Ferodale Rd) and follow Ferodale rd to the next roundabout and turn left. Viola! the rings will be right in front of you :rofl:

Are you all there for both shows on the Sat?? There are two bullies entered, gee I hope it is one of our friends so we aren't alone. Lol. My luck it will be the same bitch that was at maito. And they just make me feel stupid :laugh:

We'll be there all three shows :rofl: Jessm, you must have been standing next to me at Maitland while we were waiting for our judge to finish his lunch. I take it you are talking about the people who asked you how old your pup was - I didn't care much for them either, letting their dogs wander too close to the rear of mine. They came across as being a little too high and mighty. Some people need to have a little more respect for others.

We'll be there all three shows :rofl: Jessm, you must have been standing next to me at Maitland while we were waiting for our judge to finish his lunch. I take it you are talking about the people who asked you how old your pup was - I didn't care much for them either, letting their dogs wander too close to the rear of mine. They came across as being a little too high and mighty. Some people need to have a little more respect for others.

Oh, I didn't know you were there! You would have seen me nearly lose my pants then, too :rofl: lol. Maitland was a disaster lol. So, them making me feel stupid was probably well deserved! I met them at morissette last year (I think you were at that one too!), and they just have a way of making me feel completely useless. I don't know what it is about them..He was just really arrogant, and he kept saying how his bitch was going to get a bob and champ title all in one day and how it was going to be a piece of cake..I mean, he could have waited until we were out of ear shot :rofl: ...I can't complain too much though, everyone else we have met has been lovely which is great!

And i'm sorry if Leo ever bugged you. He thinks everyone and their dog is at the shows to see him and only him :laugh:

Be sure to say hi next time, I think Maitland would have been the second time we've 'met' and not realised?!

Don't fear I didn't see a thing! It was too darn hot and mr noisy fussy pants wanted to go back into the shade of our gazebo, so I high tailed it back after we left the ring.

Ahh so THAT was who said loud enough so the judge could hear him "My dog only needs 5pts to become a champion" :laugh:

Nah, Leo has never bugged us - so don't stress over that :rofl: And yes, you hung out at the front of our gazebo in the shade at Morisset, yet we didn't realize till we got back onto DOL to report the days going-ons :rofl:

I'll probably be wearing my white and cream pinstripe skirt suit at Medowie so make sure you stop and say hi if you spot me - i'm terrible at 'shutting down' at shows and not paying attention to who is around me. I think it was a newbie coping mechanism - if I hear no evil, and see no evil, then i've had a good day!

seems all the cool peple will be .................... :laugh:

edited to add: the dog in the middle pic pf your sig is Lovely!! :rofl:

Oops! Sorry AS I forgot to quote you :rofl:

Thank you for the compliment! She is my first Mal, Kodi, and will be 10 this year, boy time flies!

The first dog (and my avitar) is my current show boy, Bohden, who is just shy of his second birthday. The last pic in my sig is of my second Mal and introduction to showing, Flinne - he passed away at 7 months of age, and would have turned 3 in April :rofl:

anyone going to Medowie on Saturday? I will be taking Maja for a look only...but would love to know who else may be there. Plus, I have no idea where it is...can anyone give me an directions?

cheers :vomit:

We'll be there. Where are you coming from? If it's from Newy, turn left at the RAAF base roundabout and follow that road straight through into Medowie. The first roundabout into Medowie turn left again (Ferodale Rd) and follow Ferodale rd to the next roundabout and turn left. Viola! the rings will be right in front of you :vomit:

Thanks for your help.......I'll be coming from Raymond Terrace way (I live out past Maitland)...is the RAAF roundabout you mention off the freeway? Can you also let me know how much shade is there. As I don't have a gazebo as yet I would like to set up my crate & rug etc under some trees...otherwise I may need to bring a large umbrella.

Cheers :o

cheers :o

We'll be there. Where are you coming from? If it's from Newy, turn left at the RAAF base roundabout and follow that road straight through into Medowie. The first roundabout into Medowie turn left again (Ferodale Rd) and follow Ferodale rd to the next roundabout and turn left. Viola! the rings will be right in front of you :vomit:

Thanks for your help.......I'll be coming from Raymond Terrace way (I live out past Maitland)...is the RAAF roundabout you mention off the freeway? Can you also let me know how much shade is there. As I don't have a gazebo as yet I would like to set up my crate & rug etc under some trees...otherwise I may need to bring a large umbrella.

Cheers :vomit:

Sorry, no trees at Medowie :o

just got my numbers back for cessnock...Chase is number 39 :vomit: kite 102 :vomit: and the terrier group only has 15 dogs in total ;) Talk about a small show!

whats the toy group total

46 toys

15 terriers

48 gunners

22 hounds

42 working pooches

31 utility dawgs

44 who dont like sport (aka non sporting) :o

GRRRRAND total...

248 :o

Cheers :)

Ahh, I come from Kurri Kurri so would go a different way to you. I turn off the Pacific Hwy at Tomago (just over the Hexam bridge) and go down Tomago Rd/Cabbage Tree Rd to Williamtown Airport.

Do you know Richardson road that goes under the freeway and follows the edge of Grahamstown Dam? I think it's the first exit off the freeway Raymond Terrace/Nelsons Bay.

There are two ways you can go:

1. Follow Richardson Rd right through to the big roundabout at Campvale, and turn left onto Medowie road. Follow Medowie Rd to the next roundabout and turn left onto Ferodale Rd, then left again at the next roundabout to the showground.

2. Follow Richardson Rd past the picnic grounds/pontoon at Grahamstown Dam and turn left onto a pokey little road that continues along the shoreline, this road is Grahamstown Rd. Take the first left onto Fairlands Rd and follow it to the end. It Tee intersects onto Ferodale Rd - turn right. Follow Ferodale Rd untill you hit the first roundabout and turn right into the showgrounds

As for shade, there is plenty of trees along the edge of the showground, but nothing on the field (the show is held on a footy oval).

ETA: Bring mozzie repellent! They are really bad in the afternoon and into the night.

Edited by aquaticmalamute

2. Follow Richardson Rd past the picnic grounds/pontoon at Grahamstown Dam and turn left onto a pokey little road that continues along the shoreline, this road is Grahamstown Rd. Take the first left onto Fairlands Rd and follow it to the end. It Tee intersects onto Ferodale Rd - turn right. Follow Ferodale Rd untill you hit the first roundabout and turn right into the showgrounds

Note that this roundabout, is barely a roundabout at all, you may miss it :)

Cheers ;)

Ahh, I come from Kurri Kurri so would go a different way to you. I turn off the Pacific Hwy at Tomago (just over the Hexam bridge) and go down Tomago Rd/Cabbage Tree Rd to Williamtown Airport.

Do you know Richardson road that goes under the freeway and follows the edge of Grahamstown Dam? I think it's the first exit off the freeway Raymond Terrace/Nelsons Bay.

There are two ways you can go:

1. Follow Richardson Rd right through to the big roundabout at Campvale, and turn left onto Medowie road. Follow Medowie Rd to the next roundabout and turn left onto Ferodale Rd, then left again at the next roundabout to the showground.

As for shade, there is plenty of trees along the edge of the showground, but nothing on the field (the show is held on a footy oval).

ETA: Bring mozzie repellent! They are really bad in the afternoon and into the night.

Thanks for the tip I loathe mozzies!! I always have aerogard in the car, will be bringing the mozzie coils and insectrepelling sunscreen too :)

Now since I will have the 2 legged brats too and hubby is there anywhere to get dinner like a hanmburger and chips or anything close by?? Is there going to be a canteen? We are spolied at hillsborough home is like 5 mins away so is maccas subway and more imprtantly decent coffee. I get to sit with the pup while hubby takes the kids for time out LOL Our 3x3 might seem a little small is there is no escape!! Is there a playground there?? silly questions I know! Do most go ring side or under the trees?

bec

oh and jess there is NO question medowie will be the place to be!! :love: since they have all bailed on deb and I and are going to necknock instead