Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

The number you get is also your sweepies number, does that make sense?

Kite and me or mum will be in sweepies with you and Morgan

Ahh ok thanks! I was beginning to panic I was a number short!

I won't be hard to miss, I'm the one with the naughty Field!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:cheer: the dog on the right is my home bred

"GRAND CHAMPION Mandalay Kaptain Kaos" "Sherman"

Left is also home bred

"CHAMPION Mandalay Shanghi Suprize"

My Prefix is MANDALAY.....

But if you see me in any of the catalogues when you are at shows just come and say Hello....I don't bite.. :D

Ooops :doh: see I have newbie written all over me :rofl:

I didnt remember the prefix just the van...it was cute! I watched some pugs the show I went to last. They had loads of character ;) I liked that they looked like they were having fun. Its funny, the breeds seem to taken on their own personalities.

Do you get up this way poocow?

Going to hide now lol

AS, you should have checked out the other side of the trailer ... it has HAVANESE all over it! :laugh:

???HASHKI????? ;)

There are a few pug trailers with pug head stickers as well as kabovas that hit the newcastle rings, I can think of at least two that would have been at the show you were at AS so dont feel too silly ;)

;) sammy thankyou. I didnt see the Havs on it - there arent many breeders of those and only one hav/pug breeder I can think of ;)

Bec

You havent seen naughty LOL look up naughty in the dictionary and you will see a piccy of Kite LOL

Morgie likes chucking hissy fits when I go to stack her - Fields do a thing called chocolate custard where they just drop to the ground like a blob.

You havent seen naughty LOL look up naughty in the dictionary and you will see a piccy of Kite LOL

Morgie likes chucking hissy fits when I go to stack her - Fields do a thing called chocolate custard where they just drop to the ground like a blob.

ohhhh I sooooo want to see that :cheer:

ohhhh I sooooo want to see that :cheer:

Its so embarrassing!

Evening everyone! How's the training going?? I took a video today to see myself looking like a newbie :cheer: I run like an idiot!

Critique me!! I think i lean over him too much, and i look down/at him too much so he runs behind me and not straight. Any other suggestions?

Excuse the muddy paws - had just been down at the lake. I'm suprised he did as well as he did considering there's this crazy flock of cockatoos that live in the area and go crazy at this time of day, and were doing it while we were filming - they make an appearance at the end! haha.

Video of Fletcher and I practicing

I'm so nervous, but at the show yesterday everyone in the ring looked so relaxed! Experience showies, do you still get nervous after a few shows??

:cheer: the dog on the right is my home bred

"GRAND CHAMPION Mandalay Kaptain Kaos" "Sherman"

Left is also home bred

"CHAMPION Mandalay Shanghi Suprize"

My Prefix is MANDALAY.....

But if you see me in any of the catalogues when you are at shows just come and say Hello....I don't bite.. :D

Ooops :doh: see I have newbie written all over me :rofl:

I didnt remember the prefix just the van...it was cute! I watched some pugs the show I went to last. They had loads of character ;) I liked that they looked like they were having fun. Its funny, the breeds seem to taken on their own personalities.

Do you get up this way poocow?

Going to hide now lol

AS, you should have checked out the other side of the trailer ... it has HAVANESE all over it! :laugh:

???HASHKI????? ;)

Yep ;) though I think pug cars and trailers are not uncommon. Who could resist a puggy face! You'd know if it was the Kabova/Hashki one - it has the artwork all over it - pics of dogs, the kennel name etc. It's light brown/beige.

ETA: heres a piccy:

post-6387-1248081823_thumb.jpg

Edited by BittyMooPeeb

Fletcher is such a well-behaved boy!!! Let's swap :cheer:

:laugh: I'm not sure he'll be this good on Sunday with all the distractions!! I'll let you know sunday night... you probably wont want him anymore! I bet Kyza's perfect at home too haha!

Evening everyone! How's the training going?? I took a video today to see myself looking like a newbie :laugh: I run like an idiot!

Critique me!! I think i lean over him too much, and i look down/at him too much so he runs behind me and not straight. Any other suggestions?

Excuse the muddy paws - had just been down at the lake. I'm suprised he did as well as he did considering there's this crazy flock of cockatoos that live in the area and go crazy at this time of day, and were doing it while we were filming - they make an appearance at the end! haha.

I'm so nervous, but at the show yesterday everyone in the ring looked so relaxed! Experience showies, do you still get nervous after a few shows??

Wow! That was amazing to watch, but for a moment I thought you were attempting a marathon :D

Fletcher is so well behaved and obedient compared to my Bella! But since you want critiques, I thought I just make a note when you did the final free stand, he was absolutely perfect.... until he took two steps forward to the front so he looked like he was leaning a bit breaking that beautiful square stack (free stand).

Maybe don't mollycoddle too much XD! Thats what some keep telling me lol, I've gotta learn to be the boss, and not the other way! But I thought it was great and you didn't seem like you were a newbie from watching the videos! :cheer:

Evening everyone! How's the training going?? I took a video today to see myself looking like a newbie :laugh: I run like an idiot!

Wow! That was amazing to watch, but for a moment I thought you were attempting a marathon :rofl:

Fletcher is so well behaved and obedient compared to my Bella! But since you want critiques, I thought I just make a note when you did the final free stand, he was absolutely perfect.... until he took two steps forward to the front so he looked like he was leaning a bit breaking that beautiful square stack (free stand).

Maybe don't mollycoddle too much XD! Thats what some keep telling me lol, I've gotta learn to be the boss, and not the other way! But I thought it was great and you didn't seem like you were a newbie from watching the videos! :cheer:

Thanks so much for the notes!! I see exactly what you mean! It was perfect before he stepped forward, huh? It was the birds i tell you! the birds! Went back and had a look... i think his best stand was at the start, after a bit of moving around to get him there... but you could almost see it in his confidence on his face that he knew, too, that it was right. I'm so glad that you've said this, something i'll remember.. Because when he steps foward, it really make his back look weak and totally changes his shape... but you can tell i was blissfully unaware!

Mollycoddle? you mean all my kissies at the end? haha. I was proud of him! :D Someone said something to me about some dogs looking like they're just going through the motions... He's got a great big personality, i don't want him to get bored by this and lose that expression he has... I guess that was my way of reminding him it's okay to be having fun. I wont be doing that while in the ring though!!

He's picked it up really quickly, he's doing really well at obedience too. I think i got a bit lucky, to be honest! :doh:

Where can i see pics of Bella?!

Edited by Bindii

Here is my stacked photo of Bella in the lounge room a while ago lol!

bellastackedup.jpg

I am still learning and my main problem is I fidget with her and everytime I lean down to her to move her legs, she keeps changing her legs position and often think I am about to give her a kiss lol.

I've just recently had a lesson with a Professional Handler and looked at where I am making mistakes, so I am working with her at home perfecting her obedience and we don't have a show until middle of August, so it's a good chance for Bella to mature some more and to work together as a team! But I absolutely adore her so much :confused:

When I was learning to stack a breed a wise old handler gave me the best advice!! :o

Get a mirror on the floor and stack your dog so you can see what both yourself and your dog looks like !!!

Great if you have a full length mirror if not do it in the glass doors outside, you see so much..... :eek:

Good Luck to all who are showing this W/E let us all know how you go!!

This is my last W/E off, I have not shown all winter and it has been wonderful, but time to stop slacking and get back out there :laugh: