Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some photos from today - scuse fat ol me in them!

is this like wheres wally??? still cant find the fat person :thumbsup:

here's us. now I made it easy. The fat person stands out in RED here.

show1c.jpg

waiting for the judge to come back so we can go in.

Thanks - was so proud of her, especially in the group line up she behaved so well.

Another Field breeder was really taken with her.

Have Saturday off and Junior KC on the Sunday with International judges.

We have Taite entered in his first show. Went to show training last night at Castle Hill, Taite just wanted to play with everyone, we will have to work on his stand and leash manners. Im a bit nervous but I am sure Taite will have fun no matter what happens.

We have Taite entered in his first show. Went to show training last night at Castle Hill, Taite just wanted to play with everyone, we will have to work on his stand and leash manners. Im a bit nervous but I am sure Taite will have fun no matter what happens.

Whats your first show going to be? Norwest?

We are entered in Campbelltown on Sunday 23rd August at Erskine Park.

We are entered in Campbelltown on Sunday 23rd August at Erskine Park.

Great! We will be there too - Freckles and I are normally camped out near the gundog ring. I'm pretty sure I'll have the only Field pup so I won't be hard to find - and Freckles has a Pointer. Come say hi :D

Norwest is the day before at Castle Hill - we will be there too.

How long did it take everyone to get their membership/registration back?

It's been quiet a while and mine still hasn't come so just wondering what the average was :D we wanted to get into one of the shows coming up but don't know if it'll be happening if we don't get it!

It's been quiet a while and mine still hasn't come so just wondering what the average was ;) we wanted to get into one of the shows coming up but don't know if it'll be happening if we don't get it!

Only a couple of weeks from memory.

What show were you planning on doing?

It's been quiet a while and mine still hasn't come so just wondering what the average was ;) we wanted to get into one of the shows coming up but don't know if it'll be happening if we don't get it!

Only a couple of weeks from memory.

What show were you planning on doing?

Well didn't have any particular one I was hoping for, I just want to get the first over and done with before I back out ;) I know there is one at hillsborough early sept, and in august too (from memory) so probably just one of those, because he will still be in baby puppy then.

I sent mine two weeks ago, so it shouldn't be far off?

Just went through the gazette for the next 10 shows to enter :D

Geesh! :cry:

You waste no time eh! XD

I have decided to only enter when we have interstate (Or even Interenational) judges for the KCC shows.

Only cause it's a great advice someone told me, and I did some research on Black and White GSP, and they do well in QLD and NSW, so my baby girl gets to relax more often than your everyday show dogs! lol

You've seem to caught the bug now like I have! haha :cry:

I'll see you at hillsborough then :cry:

Nope wasnt really that scary lol once he pooped 2 mins into the ring we could only go up from there :D we only do "local" shows. hillsborough aand morriset. we're still in baby till sept 10

I'll be up at Hillsborough in the first week of September!

Yeh I was hoping to be able to enter that one...I guess we'll have to wait and see..Surely it shouldn't be too far away!