You And Your Dog

Bjelkier

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this pic of me and my Amy at the beach.

It was taken by DOLer 'tlc'. I think she captured the cold, bleak day beautifully....

:happydance2: JJ what a conicidence, we must have been posting about the same time!! I really like that pic of you and Amy!!

Ok, I'd just woken up at the time. You guys are all hotties, and I'm 40, and I'd look better if I had lips and eyelashes (i.e. make-up on).

But here's the photo, nonetheless. And doesn't Martha look beautiful?

3907153106_a10953a361.jpg

ETA: It's not a spotty photo. I just have lots of freckles. (See the hair colour for explanation.)

But this thread has inspired me to do some proper purdy photos in the near future.

Edited by botheration

Ok, I'd just woken up at the time. You guys are all hotties, and I'm 40, and I'd look better if I had lips and eyelashes (i.e. make-up on).

ETA: It's not a spotty photo. I just have lots of freckles. (See the hair colour for explanation.)

But this thread has inspired me to do some proper purdy photos in the near future.

Not how I imagined you at all, in a good way! :hug: You're pretty :rofl:

That is SUCH an adorable shot. And you're both very purdy, Bov.

(Suddenly your name makes so much sense! :laugh:)

(Suddenly your name makes so much sense! :worship:)

Yeah. If I had a dollar for everyone who said, "Well I can see why you got THAT name...", I have about a gazillion dollars.

Which reminds me. I've posted my photo on DOL several times — this thread, the "post your picture" thread — but I've never seen YOUR photo young lady! In fact, I've even seen your OH's photo, but not yours. C'mon, we need to see you and the pookids...