You And Your Dog

Bjelkier

Finally I have a pic of Charch and I. Being the one behind the camera I never get photos with me in them!

A friend took this on the weekend.

again040-2-1.jpg

I love this photo bec! For some reason you look like someone I've met before, even though I know I haven't met you. Odd.

Thanks JS! Hmmm who knows? Have you posted one of you and your boy?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a great topic. However it has made me realise that I don't have many if any pictures with the dogs.

I have a few of Indy and I but they are all pre digital camera and are poor quality and very old. I don't have a single picture with Kira.

I think I might bath them both next weekend and get some photos.

Below is a really really old one of Indy and I at training. He would be less than a year old, which makes the photo at least 6 years old, however it's reminded me of how good he can be when he chooses to.

IndyTraining.jpg

Here's a couple of me that Mum took while we were away a while ago :thumbsup: The dogs weren't all that co-operative, except for Chelse who plonked herself in my lap-

3433438803_52371c2b9d.jpg

3434224972_0cecc33740.jpg

3434322622_65e2958c3d.jpg

Really must get some better ones in the future!

You guys are all so gorgeous :D

Edited by iltby

• 1 month later...

Love the upside down one! Things always look better upsidedown :laugh:

I haven't shared these two pics yet. Rocco1 took came over to my place a few weeks ago and took these photos of Snot and I for her photography course. My favorite two:

Picture3.png

Picture2.png

Love her work, and was stoked to be apart of it :laugh:

Umm okay is it weird that most of the photos I have of me & OH with Atlas he is sleeping? OH took the first one of me napping with Bull Terrier snout in my face and I took the second one of Atlas who got tired while waiting for daddy to finish with the thing-that's-fun-to-chew-that-mummy-and-daddy-kindly-own-lots-of and come play.

post-29400-1260747143_thumb.jpg

post-29400-1260747155_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...