You And Your Dog

Bjelkier

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got one of me and my two today on our picnic.

like most, I am usuall the one behind the camera!

Ps: How I managed to hold 17kg of sally whilst OH stuffed around with the camera is beyond me! :bolt:

post-30693-1270282572_thumb.jpg

post-30693-1270282610_thumb.jpg

post-30693-1270282686_thumb.jpg

Edited by bertandsally

I love everyone's photos.. you're all so gorgeous!

I'm usually the one behind the camera, I'm phobic of being in front of it... but there was one day I had no choice and it's the only photo of me with my precious boys that I love:

193-1.jpg

and another one with the boys and the family :thumbsup: A bit overexposed at the top though... Lola had been taken off somewhere else so she missed out :)

DSCN8472.jpg

Edited by Lady of the Ghans

LotGhans you (and your dogs) look beautiful and what a fantastic dress! I'm going to show that photo to my daughter - she is into clothing design and she will absolutely love that! What are the cobwebs made from?

LotGhans you (and your dogs) look beautiful and what a fantastic dress! I'm going to show that photo to my daughter - she is into clothing design and she will absolutely love that! What are the cobwebs made from?

Thank you for your lovely comments ZZ... the cobwebs are just beaded on a material overlay... it's from Dress of Your Dreams

Thank you for your lovely comments ZZ... the cobwebs are just beaded on a material overlay... it's from Dress of Your Dreams

I have the Guinevere dress - I didn't actually buy it from them though! Lots of copy-cats out there!!! :)

Hope nobody minds but wanted to share too. Like most I'm usually the one behind the camera too.

:laugh: Im just waiting for "PING" and you all collasping to the ground. Love Mungo. :cry:

Love the photo amika

Here is my favourite favourite photo

Three of the best breeds.... heaven. :(

• 4 weeks later...